Chapter Thirteen

**WARNING: TRIGGERING CONTENT**

Louise waits nervously on the bench right in the middle of the park.

She exhales and watches her breathe leave her mouth and dissolve into the crisp January air.

She starts to mess with her fingers before checking her phone.

7:03

He's three minutes late.

Her attention is taken away from her phone when she hears the crumble of the gravel pathway.

He's finally here.

"Hey, uh, I need to talk to you" Louis says while standing up

"Well no shit, isn't that why you called me out here?"

"I don't think we should be doing this Cas,"

"And why not? Don't you support me?" Casper yells at Louise

"Of course I do! Why wouldn't I? Why RUIN a perfectly good relationship just for your pleasure?" Louise yells back

"Because! I've known him longer, why would he choose him?"

"I don't know Cas, maybe it's for the best" Louise responds

"What are you saying?"

"I'm done blackmailing Dan, I'm done with this, have fun with this...." Louise throws the black robe at Caspar that she wore the night before.

She walks away from Caspar, hands in pockets and head down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's there when Phil gets home from school.

He bursts through the door and slams it shut. Phil throws his back across the room in anger.

He dashes up the stairs to his room and throws open the door.

Phil tangles his fingers through his jet black fringe as he screams. He walks over to his dresser with all of his decorations on it.

He sweeps his arm across it and throws everything off of it.

Tears form in his once vibrant blue eyes. He looks at himself in the mirror.

Phil clenches his fists and turn a paler tone than his skin. He grits his teeth and throws a punch at the mirror. It shatters when his fist makes contact with the mirror.

He continues to punch it as the glass falls to the floor. Phil becomes weaker, his punches stop. Phil falls to his knees and sobs into his hands.

Phil removes his hands from his eyes and examine his hand. The skin has ripped on every knuckle and blood is oozing out of each wound. Phil clenches his wrist and screams in pain.

He falls onto his side and holds his legs against his chest. He starts to shake and his cries become softer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One last punch to the jaw sends Dan falling over onto the living room floor.

"You little shit"

Dan's dad kicks his side.  Dan doesn't do anything to stop this. He just sits there and waits for the next form of abuse to be taken onto him.

The pain is good, nowadays he gets hurt everyday. Mainly by himself and his thoughts.

Dan has sunken deeper than ever. He doesn't talk anymore or try to do anything. He just exists. No one cares enough to ask what's wrong. No one cares like Phil did.

Die already

No one would care

No one would come to your funeral