Chapter Eleven

Dan was released from the hospital the next day. To protect Dan, Phil let him stay over at his house for the weekend.

"You don't have to do this, I've been living like this for 16 years already, I can cope with my family"

"You shouldn't be used to this, it's not right" Phil responds "I want you to be ok,"

"I was ok alone"

"No one should be alone, Dan. Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on, or someone to love them"

Dan rested his head on Phil's shoulder.

"Thank you" Dan replies, tears in his eyes

"For what?" Asks Phil, keeping his eyes on the road

"For being here, for believing in me"

"I'll always believe in you Dan, I love you"

"I love you too Phil"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The room was black from the lack of light shining through the windows.

"It's going nowhere, nothing's happening"

"I know, I expected him to be dead by now"

"I know you guys don't trust Dan, but is this taking it a little too far? Caspar, Louise, you guys could go to jail"

"Doesn't matter, Joe" Caspar replies walking into the one spot in the room with light "Dan Howell is going to pay"
Caspar took his phone and all of the pictures taken, he made a mass text, sending it to everyone in the school.

Unknown Number: Look at Howell's fucked up life
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phil unlocked the side door to his house. No one was home. His mom was on a business trip and wouldn't be back until Tuesday.

They walked inside and Dan went straight for the couch and laid down.

"Do you need anything?" Asked Phil

"I have a massive headache...." Dan replied wincing.

Phil walked into his bathroom and pulled out the tiny bottle holding the medicine. He then walked over to the sink and filled a cup of water.

"You're too nice to me, Lester" Dan replied while taking the items out of Phil's hands.

"There's never such thing as too nice, now take that, then I have this medicine over here for you to take....." Phil trails off

"Ok mother....." Dan replies, teasing Phil

"Shutup....." Phil teases, shoving Dan as he walks up to him.

"Baby!" Dan teases

"I'm not a baby!" Phil whines, crossing his arms.

Dan walks behind Phil and wraps his arms around his small waist. He whispers into Phil's ear,
"This is exactly what I was talking about" Dan trails off, kissing Phil's neck.

Phil turns around and looks deeply into Dan's chocolate brown eyes.

Dan looks up and blushes. Phil comes closer to Dan, only centimeters apart. He can feel Phil's breath on his lips. Dan looks into Phil's ocean eyes.

"I love you, Phil"

"I love you too"

Phil pulls Dan's face closer. Their lips touch and sparks fly. Dan opens his mouth, allowing Phil to adventure through his mouth. Phil pushes him onto the couch, never separating from each other.