Step 3- Details

Chapter 22: Step 3- Details

“Well…I know he has a girlfriend-“

“Name?” I interrupted him

“I don’t know. Christian won’t let me know. I don’t know the name of the side girl either.”

“Side girl?”

“Yeah, she’s almost always over here and she only came around recently. Maybe a month or so?”

That was around the time Jade and Christian got together. That dick…

“Hey, calm down.” Gabrielle put her hand on my knee, “Your knuckles are turning white.”

Bruno raised his eyebrows at the two of us but continued.

“And the time one of them came over to you know…” I trailed off

“Fuck? Yeah that was….loud….The girl practically ran over begging for him.”

“Was it their first time?”

“Not sure. But I’m pretty sure they-“

“As much as I’d like to hear about a guy who I don’t know’s sex life, it’s getting late.” Gabrielle said, standing

“I’ll take you home.” Bruno said, slipping shoes on his feet

“No,” Gab hissed, “Zayn can take me. Besides, do you think our parents want to see you?” She whispered the last part

I wondered if there was a family conflict going on because he was homosexual.

We made it outside but we passed Christian on the way out who was knackered and looked worse than the last time I saw him.

It was a short drive back to Gabrielle’s house and surprisingly at 10:30, lights were still on in the house. Gabrielle groaned.

“They waited up for me.” She grumbled

“Of course,” I laughed, “When was the last time you had a REAL date?”

“Um….it’s been a while….”She said shyly

“Does that mean never?” I teased her

“N-No! I’ve actually been on a date with Domonic.”

Wow, it had been a while since I heard about him.

“It wasn’t very good but it was a date nonetheless.”

“Anyways, we’ll talk tomorrow.” I told her goodbye as she walked up her driveway

“By the way!” She turned around and shouted, “I DO hope things work out with you and Jade.”

“Me too….” I said quietly to myself

Helloooo lovely people ! How are all of your beautiful faces doing? :D Sorry, I’ve been influenced by YouTubers lately if you haven’t noticed…Next update look out for my JacksGap impression !

You guys are amazing. Just saying. Like, I hadn’t expected this story to get much over 3000 reads and we’re already more than half way there…It’s a crazy experience I’ll admit, but I’m curious, how far has this story reached? What country are you reading Mirrors from?

By the feedback on You Saved Me, I guess you guys liked it? xD That’s good because I’ll be posting the first chapter soon so add it to your libraries and look out for that !

Don’t forget to comment and vote on this story ! I miss hearing your opinions !

Bye xx.

P.S. Do you see that lovely banner on the side made by @strawberrymess who is Gabrielle Morrison in the story ?