42: The Catch

(Media picture of Aaron and Estelle)

Original Published Date: 31 July 2016

-edited-

Aaron

I can't believe this is happening, again. Estelle in another hospital bed. I don't know if she walks under latter's, splits poles, a bird flies in through her bedroom window, did she sweep over someone's feet, or did a black cat cross her path because she's having all types of bad luck.

The nurses and doctors are saying that there's nothing they can do for her. What about her guardians I heard about? Where the hell are they? Why are they letting her die? Goddess knows she doesn't deserve this.

"Hey, Aaron, I'm going to go home for a minute. I forgot that Tom and Chelsy was going to be at my house with my parents until the party was over, I think Chelsy should know." Taylor said gripping my shoulder a bit.

I stand up and giver her a kiss on the cheek. "Hurry back, Taylor." She sweetly nodded her head and started to leave.

I don't know who I should blame for this. Me? Danielle? James? Everything just went to hell all over again, so quick.

Having a life, is supposed to be a gift. Being a werewolf, is supposed to be special. Finding a mate, that's supposed to be the best thing of all. But this... you know how everyone has those secrets. Well I have mine.

Taylor and I are mates, but we're not together. Taylor rejected about a week after we found out about our bond. We thought we could make it work, but no... we were too different. When we're around others we make them believe we're as happy as happy can be but for me I still love her, a genuine beauty but everything was up to her. I was going to tell Estelle, but she had already fallen for James. Its hard you know, to watch someone you loved all your life be happy with someone else. It hurts.

I've wished everyday that I could have her, but no not like this. I told her that the Goddess had someone better for her, but I was wrong. Not to sound conceded or self absorbed but I'm probably the best thing that's happened to her.

This isn't right. Something isn't right here.

When did the bad start happening. Her birthday? My birthday? When she accepted James. When her mom and dad left for vacation? The bus wreck? Me breaking up with her? When did everything go downhill? When did Estelle start to have bad luck?

"Go to sleep." I heard a voice that was unfamiliar voice. It didn't necessarily sound like it coming from a person, but like talking air... if that makes since. "Go to sleep, Aaron. Listen to me." How am I supposed to sleep with a mysterious voice telling me to. "Just close your eyes." Oh my Goddess, I'm listening to a ghost. "Shut your eyes!" It yelled.

I shut my eyes and I'm in a completely different place so quickly, and its all so familiar. Yet so weird.

"Estelle, your over reacting." It was Chelsy, she was angry.

"No! You're over reacting, mom. You barely know this guy, and he's human!" Estelle yelled, she was a little younger though.

"He's my mate, Estelle, and I can't just let him go!" If I'm not here, why am I experiencing someone else's memory.

"Yet, you let my father go." Estelle mutter.

Chelsy called for her but she didn't respond.

"Estelle, you do not ignore me!" Chelsy grabbed my arm a little rough. "I loved your father, Estelle, but he was not a good man and I wouldn't continue to let him stay."