38: In One Year...

(Another media picture of Estelle)

Original Published Date: 24 July 2016

-edited-

Estelle

I started watching full house and ate a lot of pickles from the jar that James got me. 

Ethan and Danielle are somewhere in the house doing Goddess knows what with each other.

Taylor is on her way, today is Aarons birthday, so he only wants family and friends. Ethan wasn't invited, but Taylor convinced him to come since Danielle was coming.

Ethan told me he has a great gift for him, I just hope he means that its great, not a pair of socks with dragons on them.

The party will stay small, but when I found out he invited Kyle I know its not going to be few more people than intended.

I heard Victor may or may not be coming because he found his mate. I thought it was Grace though, it just happened to be he got a second chanced mate. He deserves someone good, he's a good guy... when he wants to be.

He invited Jacob, I let him, because little does he know, I'm going to kill him I didn't tell anyone about that part during my kidnapping... I'm waiting to tell them after his death.

I still don't know if I want to name my daughter after my biological mother. I never knew her. Chelsy has been my mom for as long as I could remember. And Evelyn seems like a old name. But I do want her name to start with a E like my dads and my brother Ethan. What about, Eva. Her name is going to Eva, I like that very much. Eva Eden Tryton. Maybe not the best thing to name here after my wolf but I If I decide I want to marry James and take his ugly last name. 

I look at the door knob rattle, and James walked through. "I want to name the baby Eva." I said all but slow.

"Eva?" He asked as if he didn't hear me.

"Yes. Eva Eden West." I smile.

"West?" He asks as if he didn't hear me, again.

"Yes. I decided that Eva Eden West sounds way better than Eva Eden Tryton."

"Is that a insult? I can't tell..."

"I hope not, I just don't like your last name."

"Why not?"

"It sounds funny." I say. "Tryton. Tryton. Tryton. Tryton." I say it different tones. "Yeah, it's funny." I laugh. "No offense." I say, realizing I was laughing at his last name.

"I'm taking offense to that."

"Aww, poor you." I say mimicking him.

"Anyways, are you ready for Aarons birthday party?" James asks me.

"I don't know, James. I mean when all of this started Aaron's birthday had just passed. I can't believe its been a whole year. Already. Just with everything, that's happened... a whole year." I pout.

"Yeah, crazy right? Not much has changed though." James said trying to comfort me.

"In one year Aaron got mated to my best friend. In one year I ended up finding a brother I didn't known in had. In one year my dad died. In one year I found out Chelsy wasn't my real mom.  In one year the guy I liked bullied me in first years of high school. In one year I almost died in a bus accident, and the asshole who did it still hasn't confessed. In one year  that jerk who bullied me turned out to be my mate. In one year I managed to get kidnapped and almost killed by my mates siblings. In one year I managed to get stabbed by someone I thought was my friend. In one year I ended up in a coma for three weeks. In one year I managed to get pregnant by you. In one year-"

"You managed to fall in love-"

"And make my mate angry by having se-"

"Don't bring that up." James says seriously.

"Sorry." I say innocently.

"But think of yourself as a surviver a conquerer. As a Luna and as my Wife." I look at James differently as he said that last sentence. Luna, wife. Just a second ago I was thinking 'I'm not really going to take James last name' now I will- "I'm a fucking idiot. What guy basically proposes without the damn ring." He got angry and started rummaging through the underwear drawer. "Okay, I got it." James jumped back on bed like a child. He opened the box and I never seen a rock so huge.

"See, about ten minutes ago I would've told you to wait til after the party but now-" I jumped over to him and pressed my lips against his. "Yes!" I got back on my back and sighed. "Aaron is gonna have a weird birthday." I smile.

"How so?" James asks, putting the engagement ring on my finger.

"Forget that, part. Tell me about the thing of me being a Luna?" I say, saying Luna in a young childish girlish way.

"Well, remember about a couple days ago, a beta and delta showed up saying my uncle was dead.  Beta Sam and Delta Zeke, knocked on our door while you were taking a nap. They handed me my uncles Dre's ashes and told me I was their Alpha. So we talked for a bit, and I thought 'I could be someone's dying wish come true' unfortunately it was my uncle Dre, but I told them to give me a few days to explain everything to my mate. So as of right now the Beta is in charge until we walk through the pack house doors." James said holding my hand, staring at me adoringly.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a wife, mom, and Luna." I sigh happily to myself. "So much for a new year, right?" I ask.

"Yeah." He put his head on my chest and stared at the ceiling. "So why is Aarons birthday going to be weird?" James asks.

"Wow, you're nosey." I say rolling from underneath my sexy mate.

I close the door all the way. He sat up against the head board of the bed. I walked over to him and straddled over his lap, and I grab on to the collar of his shirt. "I'm gonna maybe probably most likely kill Jacob." I peck his lips and roll over laughing and as I hear myself I do sound a little diabolical.

"How is that possible to say you're going to kill some one, with a smile. Then kiss someone and start laughing." James asks curiously and concerned.

"I have no idea. But I said its going to be weird because its Aarons birthday, Jacobs death day, this'll be known as the day we got engaged. Anyway, how did you choose the ring?" I ask him, putting my head on his lap.

"Chelsy helped me. Are you seriously going to kill Jacob?" He asks in disbelief.

I chuckle a little evil like. "As serious as a heart attack. But I love the ring!"

"You didn't notice it was shaped in a flame." He tells me.

Oh my word the diamond was shaped in a flame. "It is. And you said Chelsy helped you pick it out?" I ask I remember there conversation I walked in on them talking about me being wild fire.

"Yup. I don't care if you're a campfire of a wildfire, as long as your my fire." He pecked my lips and I cried because I feel like that's the sweetest thing ever said. "I love you Estelle."

"I love you James."