29. Adviser

(Media picture of Jay)

Original Published Date: 16 February 2016

*the last chapter was edited I just forgot to put edited*

-edited-

James

"You're right." She pauses. "I shouldn't've made you wait, blame me. So I'm going off to bed."

"You slept for two weeks straight, you hadn't gotten enough sleep?" Victor asks.

"You're right. I'm going to have Ayala and watch Netflix." She smiles.

"Would you like to chill?" Victor winked at her, I grabbed him by his hair and slammed his big head on the kitchen island, and watched him fall to the floor. That was not a funny joke.

His phone started to ring, and I pulled it out of his pocket. It was Kyle.

"Hey."

"James?" He asks.

"The one and only."

"Why exactly do you have Victors phone." He says.

"Uh, he's taking a nap." I technically lied, technically didn't.

"Mhm, right. Well I told him earlier I was coming over, so open the damn door." I hung up the phone and went to open the door.

I opened the door, but it wasn't just Kyle. It was like three other guys. Kyle walked in and they followed.

"Kyle. Who are they?" I ask scratching my nose.

"My students. I'm a teacher and they're doing very well." He says.

I had a really bad feeling abut this, he barely made it out of high school. "I'm opening a school on women."

"Women? That is why you didn't mind me coming over, right?" He asks me.

"Yeah."

"Okay then. This Toby, Jay, and Robert, they're my top three students."

"How many do you have?" I ask him.

"About twelve."

"Fourteen." Jay corrected him.

"Fourteen. Thanks Jay." He said sitting down.

"So you started a school for boys, about girls. That's not going to end well."

"Its helped me with my girlfriend. Yesterday I brought her flowers for no reason and Netflix and chilled all day." Toby said. "This guys a miracle worker."

"What is up with the term Netflix and chill, I don't know why kids are using it." I say annoyed.

"Its fun." Robert answered. "But Toby got it good, and look at him. I'm telling you I'm going to be just like Kyle."

"That's a bad choice as a roll model. But be careful what you wish for." I told him.

"Enough guys, go in the kitchen why I talk to me best bud." They all nodded and headed towards the kitchen. I have bad feeling by the time they leave all the food will be gone. "So let me guess, Estelle woke up, you talked to Estelle not much was said, you wanted to talk about the bond and while she was leaving Victor was hitting on her and you knocked him out, right?"

I look around for a camera of some type, but I found nothing. "How'd you know?" I ask him.

"Because you need girl advice. You told me Victor was sleeping yet I saw him unconscious on the floor when me and the guys walked in and third, you like beating on the guy." He smirked, "plus like the boys said I'm a genius."