22. Relationship Gone South

(Another Media Picture of Jacob)

Original Published Date: 28 December 2015

-edited-

Jake

"Why would Tanya tell you and not me?"

"I don't know. I think because you've been a bitch and that you've been trying to replace her." Janel snaps.

"I'm not a bitch that's you and her. But if there's going to be a little Jake running around I can't mark Estelle."

"Or a little Tanya. So you're calling off the marking?"

"Oh... fuck no," I laugh, "I'm going to get the satisfaction of a pissed and broken James. Luckily I know someone that'll be more than happy to mark Estelle." I had to think for a minute and pulled out my phone.

"Who?"

I clicked the call button. "Wassup Jake, what do you need this time?"

"Well, Jacob, this'll benefit you too."

Victor

"I would say I'd help but I still feel like I'm not safe when I'm around you." I tell James.

"I understand. I still have you standing on thin ice."

"Wait stil-" He just hung up.

"I still have to thank you." Kyle says.

"For what?"

"If I you didn't get involved then I would've been the one in the hospital."

"I wish I didn't get involved. All I have to do is accidentally bump into him and I'd be six feet under." I protest.

"What ever drama queen. Lets go to this awesome strip club I go to. Its this one chick Grace she's more like a hooker." Kyle smiles and goes into my man cave and welcome himself to my beer.

"What's the difference between a hooker and a stripper?" I ask him.

"Stripper. A hotty that dances on a pole wearing bikini like clothing two sizes too small." He licks his lips. "Hooker. It's like a paid prostitute. Like, her simple presents turns you on. The call her Glide."

"Why Glide?"

"C'mon I'll show you."

"YOURE NOT ABOUT TO DANCE ON ME!" I yelled, backing away from him.

"No! WHAT THE FUCK! I'm taking you to the strip club. Fucking dumb ass. What the hell!?"

"I'm just sayin' you worded that as dumb as dumb can get."

"You're a moron."

"And you're a bitch." I growled.

I promised myself I'll never ride in this guy car ever again. He has no taste in music and his car is a junk yard.

"Ah here we are. This is where I relieve myself of any stress." Kyle smiles.

"Why are you so extra? Why couldn't you just say we're at the strip club?"

"Because extra can be funny." Kyle laughed.

"And or annoying." I mumbled.

We walked into the place and it was dark with lights flashing on the girls dancing on the poles.

"Wassup David!" I heard Kyle yell.

"Another stressed day?" The guy with brown hair and a awful beard asks.

"No... But my friend here, Victor, is. Is Glide in today?"

What kind of name is glide? Even if it is a stripper name.

"Yes, let me go get her." David says walking towards the back.

I grabbed a beer off a tray with a lady wearing a black lingerie and little white bow tie around her neck. My eyes follow until shes out of sight. She was a pretty little thing. "You like it here." Kyle smirked.

"It's a strip club, what guy doesn't?" I say obviously.

"Hey Kyle stressful day?" I turn around and see and pretty little thing comb her fingers through Kyles hair.

"No, not today, but my friend Victor here, could use some cheering up."

She looked gorgeous. "Hey, Victor, I'm Grace."

I just wanted to say my mate is a stripper?

Jake

"Jacob would never do that. He's loyal to our pack." Estelle growls at me.

"Jacob is also a loyal friend therefore, like a good dog, if he wants the treat in my hand. He'll have to do a couple tricks."

I start walking towards the door. "Where are you going?" Estelle asks desperately.

"Enjoy my presents do you? I have to go check on my girl, I'll be back," I open the medal door and locking it behind me, "bitch."

I was walking down the hall when my annoying little sister passed by. "Jake you won't believe what I just..." I just ignored her, everything she says is irrelevant. I wonder if Tanya is actually having my baby, because let's face it she sleeps around a lot and having Estelle wanting me every day, well... that wouldn't hurt anyone... except James, but he's not important right now. Just think about it as soon as I get what I want, I could have the whole world laying in the palm of my hand. "... are coming?"

I look at Janel. "You're still here?"

"Did you hear anything I said!?"

I look up as if im searching my brain. "Nope."

"Jack ass."

"I'm Jake not Jack get it right."

"Jakey, baby, over here!" Ah fuck what does Tanya want?

"Hey baby what's up?" I smile at her.

"I found out what I'm having and we should go buy clothes and other stuff for her." She smiled widely holding my hands.

"Did you say her?"

"Yes, is that a problem?" She sounded a bit offended.

"Yes. I don't want a girl that gets on their periods and talk about boy problems."

"Jake, it's our baby, should any of that even matter?"

"To me yeah. I want a son give him cheesy pick up lines and show him how to flirt and be strong, a girl? I'm pretty sure she isn't even mine."

Tanya

Well, Jakey, two can play at this game.