24. Home

(Another media picture of Estelle)

Original Published Date: 10 January 2015

-edited-

Estelle

The bite felt intoxicating at first. Then it felt so good. I then come back to reality and slapped him as hard as I can. "You just marked me!" I yelled.

"Now you're mine!" Jake yelled at me.

"No! I'm Jameses! Never in a million years would I ever want to be yours!" I yelled at him.

"You might not want to be mine, but now you are." He growled. He kissed me passionately. I didn't want to like it but I did, it felt the same way it did when James kissed me. "I'd love to put you in my bed, but you're going to have to live with that. Yuh, see the only way to get rid of the mark is by killing the one who marked you, or me marking someone else. But if I leave now, no one will ever find me, not even Tanya."

He kissed me one more time, and the way his tongue danced with mine he was so talented, I loved it. What the fuck am I saying!? I want James! I have James! I wanted to pull away but I was against a tree. With every small movement I make, he'd squeeze my wound until I whimper.

He finally pulled away and I fell to the ground. He ran over to Janels cold dead body and kissed her forehead. "I'm so sorry little sis, rest in peace." He closed her eyes and ran off.

I tried to get up and chase him but my leg was throbbing. Then darkness dawned over me like a blanket.

James

"I'm right here James. I won't leave you." I look at Estelle. Then she disappeared in the darkness.

"Estelle!" I yelled.

"James!" She cried out she sounded like she was danger.

"Estelle!" The last of her was her hand bit I couldn't grasp it, and it disappeared into the darkness too. "Estelle!"

"Dude wake up." I knew that voice, but it wasn't Estelle.

"Wake him up."

I felt a slap on my head and woke up. "Dude you were yelling Estelle in your sleep."

I miss her.

'James help, Tanya and I just escaped and Jake is right behind us. Please come.'

"Guys I'm really tired. I just heard Estelles voice in my head." I yawn.

Ethan stopped the car real hard. "Dude, she just linked you answer back!"

'Essy, where are you!?' But there was no response.

"She's not answering." I say.

"Then try again!" Taylor yelled at me.

'Estelle are you o-'

"Somethings wrong. The link didn't go completely through." I start to panic. "It should've went through!" I yelled.

Then Danielle looked at me. "You don't think he actually, mmm, her?" She said trying not to say mark.

"Although we're the worst set of brothers in the-"

"James. Your ear is bleeding." Aaron interrupts me.

"My ear?" I ask. I touch my ear and look at my hand, then Danielle handed me a napkin. "Why is my ear bleeding?" I ask them.