27. Hard Training And Hitting The Books

(Another media picture of Nick)

Original Published Date: 06 February 2016

-edited-

Nick

There is no way that guy that I encountered in the woods outside the house could have been human. He reacted the way a werewolf should to silver.... but the second guy.... he didn't have any reaction at all. How could this be?

I will have to do more research. Also I can't be caught off guard again... next time I could get hurt.... or worse, dead.

*************************************************

It's been a few weeks since my encounter with the two guys by the house in the middle of the forest. I now know for a fact that the first guy was a werewolf, no doubt about it. The second guy though.... i'm still debating whether he was somehow immune, or just human.

There are urban legends and stories of beasts or creatures being "mated" to humans. The creatures would find them and most families wouldn't see their children for days, weeks, years, and sometimes never see them again. But if the child ever came back, they were never the same again. Something was always changed about them. They were either darker, or seemed more disconnected from their surroundings.

*************************************************

I decided I would go out around the town tonight. Obviously I will see some action so it will be a good thing that I trained. Ever since that night, I have gone to the gym, practiced my fighting skills, agility and speed everyday. Then at night, study all I can about the supernatural, especially werewolves.

I decided it would be best to stick to the shadows and not let every wolf in town see who I am. I found an old tattered cloak that belonged to my father. He hunted game, it used have a camouflage design but I dyed it black to blend into the dark better.

I grabbled my blade and put it on my belt, I grabbed my cloak, put it on and left my house.

I was sticking to the alleyways and back streets where I could stay in dark places until I heard a scream. I ran down the alley to a dead end. There in front of me, was an oversized wolf with grey fur cornering a woman. The wolf which was obviously a werewolf due to its size was snarling at the woman.

I heard shouting from the entrance of the alleyway. I dove into the dumpster that was beside me.

"This way!" I heard a man yell. I heard footsteps run past the dumpster I was in and go toward where the wolf and woman are. I lifted the lid of the dumpster just enough so I could peek out.

"Good work Victor" The guy said. Where the wolf was now stood the guy that attacked me that night in the woods. So his name is Victor...... nice to meet ya Vic.

"I owe you. Its the least I can do, and i'm still going to help" Vic said to the guy.

"Aww. I could swear you two are mates and not that slut and you James" The other guy is James... gotcha. Within a second the woman was pinned against the wall by James.

"Where is he" James growled out.

"Who? your mate? HE is right behind you" The woman gave a small laugh.

"Don't test me rogue. I know you know where Jake is!" Why does he want to know where a guy named Jake is?

"Either you tell him where Jake is, or I will slowly and painfully rip you in two." Victor said from behind James.

"Oh. Like how your stripper mate ripped your heart in two when she said no?" Damn... this lady is evil. From what I read, being rejected by your mate is the worst thing that can happen to a werewolf.

"Why I autta..." Victor started to go towards the woman but one glare from James and he stopped.

"Just tell me where Jake is so I can bring him back to my real mate so she can kill him, and I can claim her as mine... which I should have done the day I found out she was mine." James said the last part mostly to himself.

"Well sorry to tell you, but I don't know where Jake is-"

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" James yelled out. He hit the woman against the wall. She started coughing but James held her against the wall.

"I- I- swear, I don't know where he is. All I know is he visits your mates strip club sometimes." The woman gestured the best she could toward Victor. James released her and she fell to the floor.

"Now was that so hard?" Victor asked. He leaned down and said to her. "Talk about my mate like that again.... and I will rip your throat out." Victor then kneed the woman in the face and I heard a crack.

They then started to walk back out of the alley. Before the reached the dumpster Victor stopped James.

"Do you smell that?" Victor asked James.

"The garbage? Ya. It stinks, lets go." James replied.

"Not that... It smells like... the hunter." Victor locked his eyes on the dumpster I am in. He started to stalk towards it. But before he could reach it I flung the top open and jumped out and ran as fast as I could out of the alley. I heard the ripping of clothes and cracking of bones. I looked back to see two massive wolves running after me. I did the stupid thing I could think of and ran across the street into the woods.

About 20 feet after I broke the tree line I was tackled to the ground by what I am guessing was James or Victor. I felt them starting to bite and scratch me.

After what seemed like forever one of them shifted back. I heard Victor say, "The hunter becomes what he hunted."

Then I heard James say, "Enjoy becoming one of us.... rogue." Then everything went black.

****************************************

IMPORTANT!

Hey so ya.... this wasn't written by Writer016.... it was written by another author, A.K.A. This guy :) but my name on wattpad is CapturedYourVictory and this chapter will be dedicated to me so if you want to check me out, feel free to. The reason why I wrote this chapter is because Jesse A.K.A. Writer016 needed some ideas and help writing another chapter, I wrote a bit and she liked the way I wrote the chapter so much she asked me to write a full chapter. Now know the chapter is only about 2/3 to half of what she usually writes but different writers write different amounts for each chapter. Have a good one! Peace out.

Ya I also came up with the idea for the hunter :)