10. Finally

(Media picture of Jacob)

Original Published Date: 17 November 2015

-edited-

Estelle POV

"1983, Is the best wine known to man kind." I lay my lips on Victors and he kisses me back, then pulls away. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"You're drunk." He smiles.

"I'm a werewolf, I can't get drunk unless I've had ten bottles of Tequila. In fact!" I tried to stand up and immediately fell down. "Ouch." I moan.

Instead of Victor helping me up he rolled me over to my back. He layed in push up plank until he started doing pushups and whenever he went down his lips touched me. I finally got sick of his thirty pushups and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his lips to mine. Why am I doing this? He puts his hands on my waist and move his thumbs in circular motion. I moan into his mouth.

"Woah! Are we interrupting something?" He pulls away and I open my eyes.

Perfect timing James.-Sarcasm-

"Woah, thanks for the warning James." Aaron says.

"Hey, Adam-"

"Aaron." Aaron corrected him.

"Well, Aaron, she's a great kisser." He looked at me and wink, and I felt my cheeks grow warm.

"Get my sister off the floor." James growled. Victor shook his head before getting up. He picked me up by my hips and threw me over his shoulder.

He sat me down on his lap on a stool at the island. "I thought you two were at the lounge?" I say.

"We were, then we left." Aaron said in a duh tone.

"Guess what I don't care." I stick my tongue out at him, but the love loss I was grieving about earlier is slowly going away by the minute.

Victors phone vibrated and he sighed. "I gotta get going, bye Essy." He kissed my temple and started walking after he sat me carefully in my seat.

"Bye." I tell him.

"I thought you hate it when you were called Essy."

"Ya, I hate it when you call me Essy. When Victor says it, it's kinda cute." I smile.

"Ha! When I say it's cute!" Victor yelled, then I heard the door close.

"I think it's my turn to leave." Aaron said heading towards the back door.

"Bye." I say quietly.

I try and stand up to limp back to the living room. "You need help?" James asked.

"No I'm fine." No I'm hurt and walking on my ankle, makes it throb.

"You need my help." He picked me up bridal style then just dropped me. "MI-" He started to yell, but cut himself off. My back ached and my head started throbbing.

"Thanks for helping Sherlock." I growled.

I placed my hands on the couch to help myself, but then James tried to help me up. "Stop! I don't want you to 'help' me so you can drop me again."

"I'm sorry, forgive me." I look at him, and he looks like some one shot him with a arrow and he just realized.

"Go, away James."

James

No, this can't be right... Estelle can't be my mate.