20. Video Chat

(Media picture of Janel)

Original Published Date: 13 December 2015

-edited-

James

"James. I can't go, Aaron will get mad."

"Estelle is my life. And in the hands of Jake and Janel."

"What ever-" Her phone started ringing.

"Hey Aaron." She says.

"Hey. Lovely, Alpha is looking for Estelle, and no one's seen her, is she with you?" He asks.

"No. James know... here you go James." She smiles and hands me the phone.

"Put Alpha on the phone."

"James. Where is Estelle?"

"That's a long story, sir."

"I have time."

"My brother and sister kidnapped her."

"That didn't sound like a long story to me."

"That's not all of it. I'm supposed to be a alpha of a different pack. I told him I didn't want to be a Alpha, because Estelle and I are mates. So when my dad and I came here it wasn't only that he was mated to her mom it was because bad things were happening and my mom had died. Ya, see my mom cheated on my dad and had my siblings Jake and Janel. They kidnapped her so I can go home."

"You need to get her. Her parents return today."

"I thought that was this weekend, plus Taylor refuses to go without Aaron."

I heard him sigh. "Alright. Aaron when you return can clean the dungeon. Go with them."

Taylor jumped up and down clapping.

"I promise alpha, I will get her back..." I look Taylor and her whole expression changed. Then I heard something drop.

"James, where is my daughter?" Chelsey growled.

"Uh, that's a long story."

"Okay. Start."

Estelle

"If I cut you loose, will you promise not to do anything, except for what I want you to do?" Jake asks as he race his hands up my thighs.

"No." I growl at him.

He moved his hands from my thighs to my face. "Jake, what are you doing?" I was actually thankful to see Janel here.

"Just going to have a little fun. Why are you here?" He asks, obviously annoyed.

"Turns out mommy and daddy just got home, and James telling a story. I also found out something quiet tasty."

James

"I don't understand," my dad says, "how can Estelle be your soul mate, if her mother is mine."
"I should've told her a long time ago." Chelsy whispers.

"Tell her what?" I ask.

"I'm not Estelles biological mom. Her mom died in a rogue attack and I vowed to act like her mother. Erdiss wanted to tell her when she was thirteen, but I didn't want him to. Then shortly after I found Tom, Erdiss had to go. That's why you're mated to her, Estelle doesn't have a blood line just a mother daughter bond. That's why Erdiss went rogue when Evelyn died, he promised to stay with me and take care of her but Tom came along the whole bridge fell." Tears started to fall, and if Estelle ever finds out, she'd go crazy.

"How come you never told her?" My dad asks.

"It would have given her better reason to push me away. Remember what I told you about her spark?" She asks. I simply nod, "if Estelle found out no one, not even you, can put that fire out. You'd get burned in the process."

I heard a laptop beep and reached in the cereal box to grab the laptop.

It was a video chat request from 4÷2Js that's a stupid video chat name but I click accept because the timing isn't just random. "Hey brother, James. You know you got real lucky with this one she feisty and really beautiful." He kissed her cheek and in a blink of her eyes they went from green to a vibrant blue. "Aww look at those sexy canines. To bad you Prince charming isn't here, right?" He ripped the bandana out her mouth.

"Fuck you." She growled at him.

"Hold up, is that your parents. Oh, never mind, your parents are dead, ain't that right Chelsey." Estelle growled at him then spit in his face.

"Why would you take her?" I ask him.

"Simple. It's more fun. Um, Janel take over before I kill this bitch." He growled as wiped the spit off his face.

"Hi big brother. Okay let's get down to business. Jake and I did some homework. We found out if a she-wolf has a mate and she isn't marked, which Estelle is not because you are a big dummy, if she was to be marked by a  different werewolf the bond would completely disappear and who ever marked her will be her new mate. So let's see if you were paying attention and answer this question, James, what would happen if Jake was to mark Estelle?"