18. Jake & Janel

(Media picture of Grace)

Original Published Date: 10 December 2015

~okay guys this chapter might not be as good as you wanted, but it's gonna take some time~

-edited-

Estelle

"Estelle, I love you, but this is to show you how I felt over those three days." He kissed my cheek. "Starting now." He took his keys out my hind pocket purposely grabbing my ass a bit and his kiss still burned on my cheek.

I went upstairs and changed into some warm pajamas.

All I could only think about was James, and the way he just left.

I made myself a giant bowl of ice cream. I started wollowing in the bowl sweet fattening deliciousness, as I pursued my date with Netflix.

I am watching Remember Me, the movie with Edward guy from Twilight and Claire from the show Lost, which is a really good show, it's a really good movie. It's kind of based on 9/11, that's all. I'm not saying anything, I want to spoil nothing.

I started hearing tapping on the window and I get up, setting my bowl of ice cream in the coffee table. I open the backdoor, and all I hear is the whistle of the wind. I then close the door and lock it as my paranoia gets the best of me.

I plop on the couch and press play. Twenty minutes or so later I hear my car alarm go off. "What the hell?" I say aloud, although in the only one home.

I walk out side with my car keys, and all I hear is the horn and the flashing red, orange and yellow lights. I couldn't really see, so I pressed a random button, and it was finally quiet, besides the owl hoots.

I let out breath and head towards the house.

Before I got to the welcome mat, I had heard a tap. I quickly turn around, but there was nothing.

I turn around and there was a guy smirking at me. "Hey, princess." He wrapped his arm around me and placed a white cloth over my face. I elbow him in the stomach, which was like elbowing a brick wall, and he only laughed. "Breathe princess, this'll make my job a lot easier." I wasn't giving in so quickly, but I was trapped there was nothing I could do, and my oxygen supplies in my lungs was running low, only one deep breath, and I'm out.

***Next Day***

I feel my neck all loose as my head is bowed down.

"She's coming to." A girl voice says. I look up and see a pretty red head.

The I see a hunk of hotness come my way. "Hey there, you put up a pretty good fight." He smiled, and I swear if I'd never met James he'd the hottest guy alive. "How rude of me. I'm Jake you know my brother, really well," he winked. "James. Ring a bell?" He smirks.

"My mate, James?" I ask.

"Uh, duh. I'm Janel, James sister. I'm the youngest."

"James is a only child." I tell them.

"Aww, pretty boy didn't tell the love of his life about us? That's interesting and not surprising at all." Janel says, pulling her hair into a ponytail.

"Why did you kidnap me?" I ask, looking at Jake.

"Because my uncle told me to. Don't you do anything your uncle tells you?" He asks.

"I don't have a uncle."

"Shutup. What's the matter is James just so happens to be the oldest and our uncle wants him to fulfil his position. But luckily a couple days ago my friend Maki got a eye sight on him making out with a girl named Estelle West."

"And what do you want with me?"

"We're going to make him drown in his own guilt, for not staying with you, then when he realizes that he won't ever have you again... well he'll just play a game called Russian Rullet, until the bullet is in the chamber." Jake smiles with her pearly perfect white teeth.

'Shut the hell up!' My wolf yelled at them.

Janel stepped in front of me and smiled. "Then the gun goes, pow."