Chapter Thirteen: His Flesh.

Favorite Comment(s) from L.U:

Please don't give up on your book. It's really good and it keeps me on the edge of my seat. Stella is awesome she's my favorite character. I really hope u continue to finish the book. #loving it - Pandora2912

Please update I love this book - crazyjade814

---------------------------------------------------------------------------    

Chapter Thirteen: His Flesh.

- Adria's P.O.V. - - - - - - - - - - 

Ugh. Why was it so hot?

I turned myself over to my side while I pushed off what was lying on top of me. Oh, god. Nothing was helping. It was just too hot!

I could feel the sweat masking upon my forehead as I once again turned myself over. Why was I so restless? I felt like I was burning inside of a flame. It wasn't until the flame in my throat decided to kick it up a notch. Oh no. I could feel my eyes fly open the second I registered what was really happening.

I was hungry.

More accurately- she was hungry.

I haven't eaten in days now that I thought about it. Stella's blood made my appetite satisfied longer than any other humans did. Another addition to the difference between drinking from a werewolf as to drinking from a mere human. On a whole another thought, I was just happy that my vampire didn't plan on drinking from Stella again. I wish I could say the same for him..

Flashes of his face flickered in my mind making me shake it off. No- I wasn't going to give her what she wanted.

I gripped at the sheets that surrounded me just as his scent tickled my nose. That fresh musky pine.. Oh god, It's just making this harder for me to control. Before I knew it, I felt a snarl rip from my chest just from the resistance I was putting up. She was really thrashing at me this time, just craving for a taste of his blood..

My senses were heightened now, my mind filled with flashes of him and the sight of his muscular traps. The burn just igniting as each minute passed. This was worst than the last time I was forced to feed from Stella. I could feel myself begin to cry at how much it hurt.

God, I can't hold her off.

The fire in my throat was unbelievable. I clawed at my neck as a lame attempt of putting it out. My neck could have burned from the inside out and separated my body from my head. In that moment, I wish it did. I couldn't help but wince in pain when I felt my nails dig into the nape of my neck. It's too painful, I can't.

I need it. I need it now.

I forcefully shook my head, slamming my temples to somehow get her out of my head. I was beginning to remember how good Stella's blood tasted like and without control, my mouth began to water. She was forcing more and more memories into my head, making my mind spin and the fire flare even more. Stop! Just stop!

And- there it was. The last string I had, the last feeble grip I held, she had cut it.

I felt like a puppet. As if I was in a glass cage, watching everything but unable to do anything. My body was not under my control anymore. My feet began to move and sooner than I wished for, my hand had turned the knob of the bedroom door.