Chapter Seven: Different.

Favorite Comment(s) from L.U:

 I can't explain just how much I love this book. It's so good, and yet I hate myself for reading it, because I know my feels will explode and I'll probably end up crying. But, in the end, I know it'll be worth ALL OF IT. I love this. Love, love LOVE IT. ;But I feel so bad for Adri, curse her vamp. Making her feed on her best friend! Agghhh D: feels bro. Feeeeeels. ;Okay, I'm leavin now. Bye! :3 - wonder_neverland

OH MY GOSH! At first I was like, it's just a story, Il ration it out so I don't read so fast... Now I'm like, IT'S SO GOOD! I can't stop READING! ARGHHHH This story is AWESOME! I'm so THANKFUL YOU STARTED WRITING IT! Super calafragilous expealidoshes perfect STORY! - n_capp

 ... 0.0 Woah. Just... Wow. ; Its just - I just wanted to say - OH MY GAWD THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST VAMPIRE BOOKS EVER I WAS LIKE OOOH AND THEN I WAS LIKE WOAHHH AND THEN I WAS LIKE WHAAAAAATTTT AND OH MY GAWD! *clears throat* It was epic. :3 Update, pwease! :D - songbird04

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Seven: Different.

 - Adria's P.O.V. - - - - - - - - - -

By the time I was old enough to understand what I was- I really believed one thing.

I only made and did terrible things.

But, what I did..

That was far beyond terrible and I should have hated myself for it.

There was no scream of hers to be remembered of. In fact- all I could remember from the time being was of the rush her blood ignited within me. The instant energy hit me like a ton of bricks and the fire in my throat died faster than ever before. The weakness I held was crushed and replaced with a shimmer affect deep to my bones- leaving my insides dying for more. My inner vampire jolting with excitement at the new and incredible taste, my mouth watering again at just the mere thought of it.

It was such a heavenly feeding- as if her blood was an irresistible desert as a cigarette was to a nicotine addict.

And..

I was certainly terrified because I was sure I wouldn't pull away.

The desire to finish her off- feed more and fascinate longer on the pure satisfaction wrapped around me like an elastic and suffocated me to the point where I didn't even know how long I had been feeding.

All I wanted was more. More of the way my body released and I felt.. Strong. More of how I could see my eyes brighten to an even brighter tone of red in the ponds reflection. How the girl in the reflection didn't seem to be any close to getting stress lines on her forehead because she was the exact opposite of stressed in that mere moment.

And- in that mere moment, I thought I lost myself.

I thought I lost my sense of reason as it was shoved to the back of my mind as fast as an unaware passerby falling into a man whole. No matter how hard I tried to reach for it, it was as if I was blindfolded in a pitch black room.

It was the same dead end I always ended up in when I tried to take control back from my inner vampire. The attempt was useless and futile.

But, the anxiety I should have felt because I had no control- whatsoever, wasn't any close to disturbing my relaxed state. It didn't phase me at all. It didn't phase the fact that I felt..