A/N: (#1)

As most of my readers that know and are familiar with how I work, this is indeed an Author's Note. This A/N is pretty important and I'd appreciate if you read despite its length. I just want to cover details on ENM that I want you beauties to know. 

To start off, I'd just like to tell all of you how much I love you. Expect No Mercy wouldn't have made the hotlist at all and I would have probably deleted this off. Believe me that even if I'm the writer, you lovely people are just as important because you play as my encouragement party. Without you, Expect No Mercy wouldn't have made it this far.

ENM's success is all because of you lovely supporters and personally from the author herself- I want to tell you that I love you from the moon and back 10 x 10 times back!!! ENM loves you just as much!!

Important [Expect No Mercy] News-

          Updates: Im sure my absence has been an incredible downer. It knocked us right off that rank and I hope we can all work together again to shoot it back up to its original spot. (:

I do want to tell all of my ENM readers that - I'M SORRY. I hope you can forgive me. I was going through so much family crisis- each building on top of the other, I had absolutely no time for myself and my writing. I hate to have left all of you amazing beautiful people hanging. I cant promise updates will be every week because it's getting rather difficult to get my hands on a computer. Hopefully, updates will soon pick up when I become a pro at juggling everything at once, but please know that work and family are also time stealers. But, don't you worry!!! This definitely does not mean Expect No Mercy is through. I will try my best to get you an update whenever I possibly can. You can bet, I'll also try to score for sooner and hopefully meet the original once a week update. But, I shall not give up on you!!!

          Favorite Comments: I haven't been able to thank everyone single-handedly, but thank you for your amazing comments. I love to put them at the beginning of every update so that you get to see some other readers thoughts and as well as feel motivated to comment too. I love reading them so continue to comment!

Moving on-

          There's the matter of choosing a cast for this book. I usually don't choose a cast for my books, but since this was a success- I will. I dearly thank you all for the input on who you believe would fit their character and I hope you'll all be cool with my decision. But, if you do not agree, its okay, really. I like my imagination running wild and there's no better way to see Adri or any of the ENM characters than with the way you see them as. With that being said, You can stick by your imaginations if you'd like. c: [Cast will be released slowly, but surely.]

*Sighs in Relief* Whoo!! All the big business is done and.. I guess that's all, really. You couldn't have made a girl like me any more happier than I am now and believe me- every comment I get makes me grin like a fool. I hope you beauties continue to read. Vote and Comment, if you'd like. 

Does anyone have an idea of a morph name for both Adria and Matthew? I strained my brain thinking and I couldn't make anything other than this sucky one. [Adew] Ew. I know.

 As for chapter eight- I hope you guys liked it. It wasn't my best either and I was trying to re-do the chapter. My phone got stolen and the original one was done in there. I couldn't remember much and I needed to have a feel for the story again. I will admit- I lost my touch.

Despite that, I hope you continue to read on and remember: WE LOVE YOU!!! (ENM characters included.)

If you don't believe me, Adria will bite you. (;

- RolyatEnaj_

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you liked this book- I'll be starting on a new book soon for you hybrid lovers. No worries- my dedication will still be glued to this book. Plus, it won't be out so soon. But, be on the lookout if you want more. c: Shall be titled- His Darkest Desire. :3

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Book Suggestions:
Some books I think you guys should check out, if your looking for a new book to read. Other than mine, of course. 

~ Takenhttps://www.wattpad.com/story/3692278-taken-completed
  - A collaboration written by XxreadabookxX and me. Thriller Piece and- yes. Completed. Though, we are starting on its second book of the series.
~ Distant Trembles: http://www.wattpad.com/story/6863891-distant-trembles-sequel-to-taken

Want a bit of romance? <3
~ Stealing Boys First: http://www.wattpad.com/story/6720445-stealing-boys-first
  - Omg. I'm reading this now and I'm crazy obsessed with this piece. You lovelies should check it out!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------