Chapter Eleven: No words left.

Favorite Comment(s) from L.U:

Loving your story!! It's so refreshing to read something that is different and not cliche. I get so tired of reading the same story just with different characters that it's about time someone finally wrote something unique. I really love how you have a strong female lead but she also shows her weaknesses. You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to see what happens next. #Mattia - Pandora2912

This is still very relevant to my feeling right now. It's been so long but I somehow still remember everything about this book??? It's too memorable to forget - pretence

---------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Chapter Eleven: No words left.

- Adria's P.O.V - - - - - - - - - -

"It's not what you think!"

Matthew and I stood frozen at the entrance of Stella's door after what we just walked into. Damian laid back onto the sofa of the living room with his hands behind his head, grinning from ear to ear like a child on Christmas morning. What shocked me even more was Stella. Her shirt was halfway unbuttoned and her face was flushed. Not to mention, both their lips were lush like they had been kissing for a really long time too.

Above all, what the hell was going on.

"He came onto me, okay!," She cried, covering her face with both of her hands," Ugh. I can't believe I gave in to the likes of you." She threw her hands down just to deliver a glare to Damian that could kill. She then hastily began to button her shirt back up after shooting me an apologetic look.

"Bad timing?," Matt laughed under his breath, raising his eyebrows at me. I couldn't help but laugh with him. In a way, I'm glad we ran into this. It could take my mind off of me losing that bet. Ugh.

"Seriously. You guys came in when we were just about to get into the good part," Damian smirked at an angry Stella, quickly throwing her a wink.

She growled angrily then, dipping low to snatch a pillow off of the other couch and launch it his way. He caught it easily and placed it beside him before giving a blissful sigh aloud," Man, I love it when she's angry."

"You have issues, dude," Matt shook his head, turning to me. He raised his hand up and shot me a charming smile. Damn it. Why does my heart have to flutter that way? It's just a damn smile. I get that so often, why is this any different?

I placed mine in his, a little hesitant. I knew what was to come once our skin was to touch. Those damn sparks that manage to leave my skin tingling with delight. And- come they did. I could feel my eyelids flutter without control and I silently cursed myself when he noticed.

It just made him grin even wider. Great.

He lead me in, bringing me to the sofa across from Damian. As we walked, I could literally feel Stella and Damian's eyes penetrate where our hands were conjoined. I gave Stella a look after I took a seat, crossing my arms," Don't even start with me. I'm having a bad day."

"I don't think anyone's day can get any worst than mine right now," Stella muttered, glaring violently into Damian's ecstatic eyes.

"Please, babe. You enjoyed it," He shrugged with a grin before nodding over at Matt- who was currently pulling out things from Stella's bookshelf," So, how'd it go?"