Chapter Two: To Please.

Favorite Comment(s) from L.U:

THE STORY MUST LIVE - kaykay6699

I like this...... Trying to figure it out before future updates. Keep it up. - Justbabypooh2u

  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------    

Chapter Two: To Please.

- Matthew's P.O.V. - - - - - - - - - -

"So, what'd you think?" Damian asked me, making me raise a brow.

"Think about what?" I asked, not really getting what he's talking about.

"The half shifter vampire shit. I mean, yes, there are mates that are like that nowadays, but a half breed? I think its bullshit," he shrugged, rubbing his jaw with his knuckles.

I shrugged too," I don't know, man.You know I don't give a damn about these fucking pack meetings. They're always the same shit over and over. As for this? They're probably just tricking themselves."

Seriously?

Those were bedtime stories told to us at the age of three.

No one believes in that shit.

I mean, sure. There were reports on attacks, but for all you know, these humans could have been making it up. After all, they aren't dead.

And, everyone knows how the matings are between shifters and vamps. The child they bear either becomes a fully fledged werewolf or a full fledged vampire.

Never both.

Damian nodded, seeming to agree with what I said as he sighed, a smirk to his lips," But, that girl's kinda hot though. I could bet you my whole family line on that." He waggled his brows.

"Dude, I don't even need your damn family line," I laughed, shaking my head.

He shrugged,"Just saying, man."

Matthew. Damian, my father linked us, his Alpha command full on, ending our conversation successfully.

Before I could even reply, he ordered us, Come to the outside of the north eastern perimeter, now.

I already knew something was up. Both of us did.

So, without question, we shifted. Neither of us caring that our clothes shredded.

*   *   *

Meeting up with my father, It wasn't just him.

There were lots of our pack members, each facing the opposite direction of our packhouse, past the borderline. Each and every one of them breathing heavily as if they'd been pursuing something for a while were dead tired, but somehow looked ready and awake to attack and guard our pack.

Taking my place beside my father on his opposite side, Ryan nodded at me before looking back in the direction everyone was staring at.

I looked, scanning each and every single living and non-living thing out there.

But, I wasn't exactly sure what I was looking for.

My wolf had perked up suddenly, his expectancy building as we continued to wait for whatever was coming.