Four.

Six hours felt like one and sitting on the shuttle from the hotel to the arena I was struggling to keep my eyes open. Glancing around I wasn’t the only one and I doubt it was because our fellow passengers had been at the organizers after party.

“So…. Looking at the schedule the Mondays are going to be first up for the afternoon on stage B,” Jess glanced at the now worn out concert guide and I tried to hide my smile. “But that clashes with Good Charlotte on stage A. I can’t believe they’d put them on at the same time.”

“They do it every year, that’s why watching it at home is so good. You don’t have to choose which stage to go to.” Because of all the bands needing to perform, each end of the arena had a stage and the center was where those staying all weekend could camp out. I don’t understand how that is classified as VIP, but at least doing it that way would have had us skipping on the crammed bus ride.

“But if we didn’t come you wouldn’t have locked lips with Beau and I wouldn’t have had the chance of going all the way with Grayson. Stupid alcohol ruining that for me” Jess grumbled, elbowing me in the ribs and clearly I wasn't the only one listening to her as the two girls in front of us turned around curiously.

“Did we just hear that? You two know Beau and Gray?” The blonde gasped while her friend looked between us, clearly not seeing anything she thought gave us that right.

“We were at the after party last night.” Jess boasted, glaring right back at the black haired one.

“No way!”

“Way!” Jess laughed, deciding to ignore the other girl completely. “It was amazing, but really, they’re just people like us. Talented, gorgeous, people that is”

“Did you know that Grayson isn’t his real name? His name is Murray Grayson but after the first album he changed it because his managers said it sounded better. Don’t they know we only care about his looks?” The blonde didn’t stop; rambling on about Grayson until we finally arrived and her friend dragged her away.

“I had no idea his name was Murray.” I admitted as we got off.

“Me too. If I see him again, I’m going to ask!” Jess laughed, clearly not embarrassed by how she left him last night. We headed over to gate 5 and sure enough John was standing there as he said he would be.

“Feeling ok this morning Jess?” He teased, his bad mood from last night gone.

“Three red bulls usually do the trick.” She hugged him quickly before I did the same and with his arm still over my shoulders we headed to the closed off gate 7 where John met with a security guard who gave us our new backstage passes for the day.

“Ok, Jess no drinking. Bec don’t go disappearing again. Go slow on the red bulls and don’t do drugs!” He lectured as he led us down the restricted section of the corridor that would take us to the backstage area from last night.

“God John, you’re not Dad and we know what we’re doing.” In true teenage style, I rolled my eyes and pulled a face behind his back which had Jess giggling again.