Phil's Present

Phil's day had been dull. With all the inquiries he'd been getting from the headquarters regarding the progress of his top secret mission in London. He submitted report that he was searching the rest of Britain for clues but he had no viable Intel regarding suspicious activities regarding criminal and fugitive wizards and other magical people.

The magical world were composed of five known tribes. Celestia for the wizards, Eutopia for the vizards, Eureka for the quayzards, Pantheon for the xenzards and Pangeum for romzards.

Since Brittania was where Celestia was born and founded there was a large community of wizards that resided there. To this day, it was still a popular place for visiting and specially for hiding due to the fact that it's immensely populated, they find shield and refuge among the anuemas due to the fact that aneumas though non-magical emitted an aura or natural energy that is the anti thesis of the ones used by the magical ones, that could tamper with theirs and thus disrupt with their ability to conjure and perform magical arts and feats. There were magicians who had talent and innate ability to counter it and some with natural immunity but Phil was not one of them, depending on their number, Phil's ability was greatly affected. This was what interested Phil with Henry, he reckoned that he had this immunity. There were offsprings between magical and aneumas that happened hundreds of years ago until a law was passed prohibiting it. The children either possessed magical abilities or not but it was rare and magical folks and wizards in particular did not view this positively for they reckoned that it may cause them to become extinct. However, there were still some who could fall for an aneuma and turn their backs on their tribe though this was now rare, it could still happen.

Phil reckoned that Henry was an offspring or possesed the ancestry for he had an immunity or perhaps since, he was raised among aneumas, developed an immunity and thus was able to use his wand proficiently even better among his peers and previous apprentices until he was promoted to become an agent for he was one of the top wizards of his generation.

According to the information provided by Ben Flynn, they used London to mask their presence due to the fact it was packed full of aneumas and it was one of the best places to hide themselves from detection specially by the likes of him and other zards.

He detected the presence of his crow as it magically passed through his window, it was his father's and his father's will to keep watch for Phil and now he was using it to keep an eye on Henry. He looked directly into the crow's eyes and envisioned the recent events that occured in Henry's life, he smirked a little and realised he owed him one, too.

When Henry returned from school, he noticed there was a note on his desk.

"Tonight at eight, go to the woods where you practiced your levitation, I owe you a present." The note said.

Henry held the note in his chest and was euphoric! "I'm going to see Phil again!"

The time came and he wasted no time though he was nervous he rushed to the woods in the night and saw Phil waiting.

"Happy birthday Henry." He greeted him.

He was nervous but pulled himself, "Thank you Phil, how have you been?"

"I've been very well, thank you Henry." He replied kindly.

"As a present I can't give you anything but I can take you to my favourite place that I'm sure you'd really love." He explained. Phil saw the look of hesitation from Henry's face, "What a smart kid," he thought.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to harm you but consider this my thank you present also for taking care of my wand when you found it." He explained.

"Oh, it's just that I'm really excited and nervous at the same time." Henry replied, he was curious about the place and thrill and excitement really consumed him beyond the world could comprehend.