Chapter Fifteen

Celestia

The space opened up and he was spat out by the space up in the heavens. He felt light and numb after that journey although it only lasted for a couple of seconds. He noticed that wherever he was, it was night time and the moon and stars are beaming bright up in the sky.

He wasted no time and he zoomed in towards his second home. As he flew closer he noticed the light flickering of the place where he needed to be, he zoomed faster and faster until he could finally see clearly where he needed to go, it was a vast mass of land afloat in the vast space, it was encased in a sort of glass like barrier, and the buildings inside of it shone with light. He could also see smaller versions of Celestia but nowhere near as big. They also flickered their light at night and they looked picturesque from his perspective.

He also sensed the presence of the other seven wizards he would convene with approaching. He soon reached Celestia until he could no longer see it as a whole for its vastness. He finally reached the glass like barrier and he touched it with the tip of his wand. It sort of vibrated and it opened a whole to accommodate him, he wasted no time and entered.

He had not yet even settled and before he realised it, a crawling vine coiled around him, "That's lightning fast!" he did not have time to react, he nearly dropped his wand but before he could use it, another vine crawled and wrapped around the wand and pulled it from his grip.

He decided not to struggle as he was familiar with this magic of his old friend. The vines moved and drew him closer to the one responsible. "Arphaxad." he breathed. The vines pulled his wand off Phil and wrapped around him tighter.

Arphaxad wore a fancy white garment, about the same height and age as him, he had spikey platinum hair and piercing green eyes and his complexion was pale white.

"Yes! good to know that you still remember who I am, Phillip Montgomery." he replied in a sinister tone.

"Long time no see." he said with a hint of guilt. Phil had slipped through the coils of the vine by dematerialising himself and landed on the cream marble floor. They looked each other in the eye for a brief moment until they caught a glimpse of an approaching gargantuan dragonfly descending about six meters in length. Its wings were making a loud buzzing noise but in a way that's pleasant to hear. It was bluish green in colour.

A handsome young man who was probably barely in his 20s jumped off the dragonfly and landed gracefully on the floor. He had a bluish jet black hair, pale skin and piercing blue eyes. He was wearing a simple white shirt, jumper and flip flops.

"That's a way to greet a friend, Arphaxad." he said sarcastically and amused. Arphaxad paid no attention to him and looked back at Phil with his cold eyes.

"Nice to see you again, Kieron." but Phil did not even bother looking at him to Kieron's dismay.

Kieron tapped the floor with his foot and the dragonfly suddenly began to shrink, the wings and tail folded, it got smaller and smaller until they all divided into five parts that resembled body ornaments and they latched themselves around Kieron's body, two on both his legs and arms and one on his chest.

Another guy landed on the floor, he was wearing silvery black goggles that were just the size to cover his eyes. He had a short shiny black hair that was well combed neatly backwards, he was thin with olive skin. He was wearing a fancy brown robe and he started to approach the three but did not say a word.

Four more people landed on the floor, two women and two men who smiled at the sight of them, they looked back at them in acknowledgement. They were wearing their fancy suits that glowed in the dark. By then, they have grouped together but did not really associate much nor say anything to each other.

Something suddenly appeared and approached them, it was a dark square and was about a foot in length, width and height. It eventually morphed into a form that resembled a person, a female. Its skin was dark and glass like and translucent.

"It's one of Ezra's golems". Kieron muttered.

"Now that you're all here, he now needs to see all of you." The glass like person spoke in a very soothing voice though did not sound like a human.

They all looked on top of the white castle that shimmered in the night at the centre of Celestia facing a gigantic tree.

Kieron took out his wand, "I'm ready." he said, the rest of them did the same thing immediately, they formed a circle and they pointed their wands with their hands and formed a circle.

Their wands' tips glowed a bright light and they vanished and were suddenly inside a vast dark room that had some flickers but they could all see each other clearly.