38

Copyright ©

Skylar's POV

Fighting Henry was taking a while he was testing my patience and they were running low, he wouldn't shut up flirting which was making us want to kill him even more it was one thing taking my son but another taking the mates of my pack members to make them do things they wouldn't have ever done i know that now.

"What happened to Melissa?" i asked him wanting to know what happened to her knowing she wouldnt have wanted to talk about her own death so i asked the one person that did it to her.

"The little bitch figured out what i was planning to do to our son and ran off so i had to do the eaisest thing and put her down." he smirked like he was found to killing he's mate.

"She was human Henry not an animal"

"She took my son away from me i wasnt going to let her leave and give her another chance to try and run off with him again he said all this with a smile on hes face like all this was for sport.

"Hes my son Henry, what are you goin to do to me?" i walked around him taking hold of a wodden stick in my hands getting ready for another fight i knew would start again.

"I'll just have to put you down like i did to hes mother" he smirked like he had a chance in beating me but i knew he wouldnt ever have a chance.

"Rather you die than i" shrugging my shoulders then i threw the stick in my hands at him hitting hes shoulder as he screams out in pain thats where i took my chance and lunged at him again but this time one of us is going to die rather it is him or if it is me.

"I would have defiantly taken you if you wasn't already mated" growling at hes words walking over to a broken chair and snapped the leg off then threw it at him making him dodge it, it gave me enough time to run at him and got him on the floor. 

"Well lucky for you then because if i found out what you was planning on to do to Tommy like what Melissa knew i would have killed you in your sleep." growling the words in hes place with my hand on hes throat.

Holding harder and harder it was just enough for me to see how scared he was but then he hid it he knew he was going to die but he got enough chance to say.

"Ooh feisty i like it" he purred at me making me angrier than i have ever known i could of got this angry before.

"Sky?" i heard hes voice snapping my head up looking at my topless mate, feeling my vampire side change just from the sound of hes voice made me angry but not because she changed it was because she became softer also looking at him topless making let go off Henry and wanting her to move towards him.

'NO!' me and my wolf shouted at her, she didn't listen she was too busy looking at Mitch.

"Hi.." my mouth moved but it wasn't me it was Sophia, it gave Henry enough time to go under our legs and go for me but before he could touch me Mitch shifted and jumped on him but i could tell it wouldn't work because Henry was ready.

Watching Henry holding onto Mitch wolf and squeezes until i heard my mate whimper in pain that's when Sophia snapped out of what ever she was into and pushed everything she had into killing Henry.

Grabbing him from behind and quickly snapping hes neck before he would have had the chance to fight back then he dropped down dead on the floor.

Looking on the floor lost for words just looking at hes body hes finally dead and not after my son feeling someone touching my side making me look away from hes body i looked at my mate.

"Tommy.." i whispered still feeling Sophia still in the control but i was trying to get it back watching him smile sadly at me i frowned and shook my head but then i felt Tommy still so he wasn't dead..

"He's with our pack doctor baby.." nodding i still couldn't speak i think i was losing my self control and it wasn't good then i felt hes lips on mine that definitely got my control back closing my eyes and began to kiss him back then stopped for air.

Looking around and looked back gulping, then nodded he started moving us back out of the cottage and out into the woods i got what he wanted us to do and that was to go to see our son eventually i shifted and so did he and we started running towards the pack house.

****

Arriving at the pack house i shifted back and threw a top on what Mitch gave to me and i ran into the house trying to found my son looking into every room with a tear rolling down my cheek thinking to myself i wont lose him and will never leave them unprotected ever again.

Finding the pack doctor in my room hovering over someone but i already knew who walking up to him and saw what they had done to him whimpering and covered my mouth i felt arms around me holding me up i knew then i was about to fall i couldn't believe what i was looking was my oldest son. 

"He has wolfs bane and silver in hes system... i.. cant get it out in time..." was all i heard i couldn't focus properly i watched my son as he laid that lifeless all i wanted to do was for him to walk up to me and kiss me on my cheek and tell me how much he loves me like he normally does but he couldn't.

If he wasn't already dead i would have killed Henry over and over again if i could but i couldn't i killed him the easy way and to me it wasn't enough..

'I think i can help'  i heard Sophia whisper to me i frowned wondering how she could possible help.

'You would need to suck the wolf's bane and the silver out of hes system it wouldn't hurt him but it will hurt us...'  i knew what she was saying could work but i wasn't thinking about me i didn't want to lose him and i didn't care about the cost either, walking out of the arms of my mate and over to my son sitting on the bed and took hes arm in my hand gently. 

"That would be all now Doc you can leave now.." i whispered to her knowing what i was going to do would properly kill me but i didn't care i needed him and i was the only one that could help.

"What are you doing Sky?" i heard Mitch ask me but i didn't want to talk all i want to do was get this over and done this lifting up hes arm letting my fangs slip out and closed my eyes opening my mouth and over hes arm and bites down gently.

And started sucking the wolfs bane and the silver out of hes system but all i could feel was my mouth began to burn like acid knowing what it was i let the tears flow down my cheeks, letting go of hes arm and closing my eyes knowing next what id have to do lifting my own arm and bites enough and gave him my blood moving it to hes mouth and opened it a little. 

'It wont heal him enough for him to be up and running around but he wont die..'  Sophia explained to me, moving it away from hes mouth feeling myself healing already looking at hes arm where i bit and saw that there was only a scar left looking at Mitch and saw he was watching with hes mouth wide open i smiled alittle then looked back at Tommy to see hes eyes were open and was on me.

"Hey baby" i whispered moving hes hair out of the way of hes eyes.

"Mommy.." hes voice sounded broke i knew it would but i let out a whimper knowing that it was my fault not knowing soon enough where he was hearing the foot steps and felt Mitch's arms around me again and smiling down at little Tommy, as he looks back at us and smiled. 

Just looking down at him i could tell my life would be so much different i have saw the impossible now my name is Skylar Pierce and I'm a hybrid i was once alone in my own little world i once belived i didnt deserved to be loved i started to believe in my own lies but not any more i have a family and I'm not alone and I am proud and i have a mate and three son's, brothers and sisters and i will never be alone again.

Not if i can help it.

THE END! 

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW