28

Copyright ©

Skylar's POV

Its has been a week ever since I've died and came back to my mate also finding out that I'm pregnant since then i have been very hungry if you know what i mean its also been a week since i started drinking off blood banks knowing it was the best way for me.

I have never heard of any hybrids pregnancy's because back then it was only my family that lived as hybrids the others that tried to be one or was turned to be a hybrid died a very horrible death no one has ever lived on if you was turned don't ask me why because i was confused back then and still very confused now now that im the only one left it is hard to know what will happen to me especially when the only person that lived through it was actually my mother.

Walking around the woods trying to have some piece and quiet away from Mitch and everyone else don't get me wrong i get that to him that I'm pregnant with hes pups and i almost died last week which i actually didnt but it doesn't mean he has to be with me 24/7 following me like a lost puppy he's starting to be a pain in my backside by watching my every move or getting other people to do it for him when he couldnt lets just say it was very frustrating even when the people he gets to watch me hides i mean its not like ive got 6th senses is it?

Mitch has been spending alot of the time with Nick and Samuel, they would randomly walk into the room and also look serious to each other whilst we would be on the floor with little Tommy once they come in Mitch stands up in alpha mode suggesting to talk in the corner of the room.

I'm not one to ears drop but who could resist when no one will tell you anything still playing with Tommy on the floor, moving my hair to one side making it better so i can hear letting my hearing go further so i could hearing their conversation even when they are whispering.

"She wants to speak to you" Nick told who ever he was speaking too, who ever he was talking about made me think he didnt want to talk about who else it is by the voice he was using any way eventually hearing Mitch sigh made me think of who it could be turning my attention back to Tommy whilst rubbing my stomach that has a little bump now.

Watching Tommy who was standing without any help making me smile clapping with him showing how much i was proud at him by cooing to him making him get all happy which also made him giggle as he falls on he's bottom making us both giggle to each other.

Feeling Mitch watching us made me turn round and face him to see him smiling at us both with a sad expression but he tried to hide it from me as you know doesn't work, i wanted to know what was wrong with him but i knew we would tell me and thats what hurt the most.

Looking at him and to see the sad face made me think that he didnt like hiding things away from me but he still does it thats what makes it the most frustrating part about it.

"I'll be right back babe I've got... alpha business to attend too" walking up at us and kissed our heads whilst Nick and Samuel gave me a small smile making me look at Nick properly seeing him gaving a guilty sad smile like Mitch was giving me not that long about which made me wonder what was wrong.

Walking out of the room with Mitch and Samuel following 10 minutes later and he still didn't come back so i asked mum to come and look after Tommy whilst i went to the woods for some fresh air knowing i wanted to think things through i started walking further into the woods getting lost in my thoughts.

This is how i ended up in the woods sitting on a log stroking my little baby bump just thinking about what had happen since i bumped into Britney that one day at school thinking what would be happening right know if i didnt do any of it.

Would I have met Mitch?

Then thinking about when i took my brothers and sisters back home with me or finding out Mitch was my mate, etc it turns out that if your are on heat you most likely would get pregnant Mitch neglected to tell me about that one part i know i should know more being older but truthfully i wouldnt know that far ahead i was very innocent then not that much now as you can guess with me being pregnant and all.