14

Copyright ©

Mitch's POV

After what happened in the classroom my dad ordered me into he's office to discuss what happened in class but I couldn't say much because I still don't know what actually happened to be honest i was confused if anything....

"Right, walk me through what happened in the class room and start from the beginning." sitting in he's office chair looking at me waiting ever since I told him the truth about Skylar and about me and Sky he's been very interested in her asking me questions and everything not that I'm bothered I just don't want her to freak if my dad came out with something in front of her im going to have to tell her that i told him the truth about her.

"Alright, well me and Sky walked into the classroom and went to sit down into our seats, Sky then looked out of the window and smiled that's when Nick spoke though the mind link we were talking about where I was last night and how Britney freaked out and thinks i was just putting everything for show and that she is my mate than when I looked back towards Sky her eyes were dark blue like she was fighting herself with the others" looking down at my hands thinking over and over on what happened but couldn't understand what happened letting out a frustrated growl not understanding how i never noticed the letter that was in her hand.

"What made her lose control?" he asked me frowning not understanding it either.

"I have no idea dad i found this on the floor i think it was because of this, Britney and the rest of them were laughing at something im not sure if it was them that did something" taking the paper out of my pocket and passed it to him, wishing to myself i left my ears open knowing when all this happened maybe this would have been stopped.

"O" that was it? strange then looking up at him to see him looking at the letter i had gave him and i saw over thinking things then again that's when I knew he wasn't telling me something I didn't know something that i needed to know if it involved my mate.

"What anit you telling me dad?"

"Nothing important.." both me and my wolf were getting angry because he was hiding something from me and if it was about my mate it was defiantly important.

"It's important if it involves my mate dad" that's when I knew that my eyes turned black because he was avoiding my eyes looking any where but me even though he was still alpha the effect of an alpha still affect on other alpha's.

"There are some rumours about the royal hybrids thousand years ago, that they develop powers when they meet their mates to make them able to look after their children and keep others away from there mates" that got me making a 'o' shape with my mouth looking at him like he was mad because if it was true I would know wouldn't I?

"But Sky cant be a royal hybrid they died out years ago..." frowning and wondering how old she is really.

"Well that's what we thought i mean we all thought there was no hybrids alive but Sky's here and the fact that your wolf talks to them both was proof of that and the fact that you haven't actually marked her or mated with her shows proof also, but there is no other explanation for what happened in there, ill have to do more research to find out more about them and well her..." scratching the back of hes neck.

"Thank you" going to get up from my seat when my dad started talking again.

"Son, if this is true we will need to keep Sky safe no matter what it takes because there will be many people that would do anything to get to her many alpha's would loves to have her in there pack and maybe even mate with their own sons no matter if they have a mate of there own" stopping in my tracks turning round to face him.