35

Copyright ©

Skylar's POV 

The one word that was going through my mind was anger.

Another word that was going through my body was rage and i wanted blood for the lose of my son.

When i had got up of not feeling the pain i looked round and let both of my sides take over i knew i shouldn't of but they felt the pain also and that pain made me weak i couldnt keep control of any of them

Without a word to Mitch or Nick we ran back to the pack house to find loads of rogues fighting my pack members, looking round for someone i was looking for searching like a mad women and found him.

'Daniel where my pups?' helping one of the wolves that was on our side ripping the throat out of the wolf he was fighting when he was going for the little silver wolf that was in front of me.

'Thank you'  he whispered to me

'With Becky and Hailey' once they came out of hes mind i looked round and sniffed them out only to find one of the screaming her head off when i took off knowing they could handle things i ended up there in no time and found someone about to take my other pups.

Thinking to myself 'we cant let that happen.' ripping hes heart out and looked at Becky hearing her gasp only because i was right in front of them pissed as hell i had got Becky by the throat up against the wall blocking her airways thinking to myself it was little like daja vu at the school but with Brit.

"Where the fuck is my pup!?" we hissed out eventually all three of us asked at the same time which was making us sound very scary.

"Brit...took...him" she choked out trying to get my hand that was on her throat off but we was holding onto her pretty hard holding her harder not liking that answer.

"Skylar, put her down." i heard hes voice and i heard the command in it too dropping her on the floor with a loud thud reminded me of the daja vu again, i looked at him angry and shocked.

"You didn't just do what i think you did." we questioned him snarling in the process pointing at him i heard him sigh.

"I had to you wouldn't have let her go" 

"You never gave it a go, we would have if you asked, not commanded!" I growled at him annoyed

"We don't need to do this, we need our son back!" he shouted back, which owned him a growl from all three of us the fact that he shouted at him i didnt care that he was an Alpha so was i and i wasnt going to back down for this time.

"I'm going to kill anyone who ever has touched him." i looked at Becky who was far away from me she could possibly get both of them looked scared and they were looking at me so i pushed Annabelle and Sophia back little bit and went to her level.

"I'm going to ask you nicely, Becky where did that Bitch take my son?" hissing her name and which to show that I'm really serious about this i saw her gulp but that didn't catch my attention what did was her neck and her pulse...

"She's took him back to H..Henry" she stuttered onto her words 

"Where?" i heard a growl from the back of me but i knew it was Mitch.

"We don't know, we never got close she always told us a time and place and we came thats all we know please dont kill us" Hailey finally spoke i looked her and she stepped back i guess i look kind of scary i smirked at the thought liking it but i knew that thought wasnt me it was them and for once i didnt mind them thinking it.

*****

Mitch's POV

One minute Sky was on the floor withering in pain and then the next i heard her running into the woods me and Nick was shocked looking at the place she went.