37

Copyright ©

Mitch's POV

Walking out of the room, and walked down stairs where Becky, Hailey and Nick was standing there Nick was very butch and that's when Skylar's brothers and sisters came in and when they saw Becky and Hailey in the room still.

They all frowned except Megan and that's when a loud growl came from her and she stepped forward only to be stopped by Daniel grabbing her by her waist and pulls her backwards.

"You bullied me for years and now you helped that little bitch to kidnap my nephew!" she growled every word making Becky and Hailey flinch away from her.

"If Tommy has got hurt i swear to god if Skylar doesn't hurt you i will" Megan hissed at both of them all of us was very shocked even her own mate who was looking at her with shock all across hes face and then he hid it not very good though i must say. 

"If you will excuse us, I'm going to let my little mate to explain herself and to calm down" he says whilst walking back out with her growling trying to fight back trying to get back in but all of us both know that she would give up eventually because she wouldn't want to upset her mate.

"Wow.." i turned round and saw the twins still looking shocked by their brothers mate.

"I would have never believed that if i didn't see it with my own eyes" Ethan said with hes mouth still open that's when we all heard Megan and Daniel shouting and after a few minutes it went silent we looked around but nothing.

"If we didn't know they couldn't hurt each other i think we would have done something" Amber says looking kind of scared.

"We both know that Daniel wouldn't hurt a fly including hes own mate" her twin said whilst wrapping her arms around her.

Amber turned and hugged her back i couldn't help but smile looking at them both, Daniel walked back in with Megan she didn't say anything she was just avoiding every bodies look.

"I'm sorry with the way my mate reacted" Daniel apologies with Megan huffed and crossed her arms which earned a growl from Daniel.

"Now that's covered, where's my baby sister?" Aiden spoke out and we all laughed we knew Skylar would have killed him for calling her a baby sister even though she older than all of us in the room.

"She's doing something that she thinks would help find Tommy" i tried to explain to them but it was kind of hard telling them something i wasn't sure if it was ok to tell.

"How is she?" i heard a voice that turned out to be a whisper i turned round and saw Becky looking at me i frowned.

"She's never would had to go through this if you just told us!" i growled at her quietly, she just nodded and stepped back looking away.

"Well to repeat that question again, how is she?" Matt asked this time i turned towards him and shook my head.

"Not good, when she felt Tommy being taken away she fell on the floor in pain and i could feel it all three of them were screaming out for him and i couldn't do anything" i whimpered i didn't care if it made me out to be a wimp but their my family.

"Hey Mitch we will find him man and you will be together once again" i heard Nick's voice and he placed hes hand on my shoulder i just nodded because i wasn't sure. 

****

We all was outside trying to find something we was getting closer i could feel it but that's when i could feel something else i felt like i could feel my own pups better than i could before i could tell where they were i knew that this was something to do with Skylar because i could only feel a small part of it.

"MITCH!" i looked around to find her but i couldn't i walked out of the woods and find her out near the house walking over to her i knew she could feel how my wolf and i was feeling because i heard her whimper quietly but then she covered it up quickly.

"I know where he is..."

'How?'

"I'll explain when we get our son back" she told me and then she ran and jumped in her wolf form i looked around and saw every one in there wolf form already, i howled to all of them and we started to run after her.

*****

Running until a house came into reach stopping and looking around finding everyone was already there, looking for my mate and saw she was already gone looking back at the house and saw the rogues standing there waiting i saw everyone was waiting for the go ahead and i called it. 

'Go' i ordered 

We all ran towards this house, and the fight broke loose grunts and whimpers, howls everything was happening it was painfully to listen to tear of skin and gurgling noise's when someone was killed the fighting went on for a while but then i knew it was over but i still couldn't find my mate.

Walking into the house with Nick and her brothers by my side when i heard small whimpers looking into that room and found Tommy attached to the table and what looked like being injected by something and it looked like it was painful.

Nick and Jordan walked over to him but my wolf growled so we walked forward and slowly inspected him to see if he was hurt and he was... he was bruised every where and it hurt to see him like that he looked like he had something broken hes arm was broken.

"Get him, and take him to the pack doctor immanently" i whispered i couldn't let myself speak scared of how i might sound, i pushed my wolf back and took the chance to look around the room.

And that's when it felt like the air from myself was being pushed out like being punched into the stomach, holding onto the table and tried too catch my breathe.

"Whats wrong Mitch?" Daniel asked me but i still couldn't speak and that's when i heard a shuffling sound in the other room frowning standing up straight and started walking towards where the voices were coming from.

"I would have defiantly taken you if you wasn't already mated" i heard my mates growl once he said those words.

"Well lucky for you then because if i found out what you was planning on to do to Tommy like what Melissa knew i would have killed you in your sleep." i heard her voice growl out and then there was more shuffling.

"Ooh feisty i like it" he purred at her! that got my wolf going again and that's when i heard growling and smashing noise's running into the door and found Brit dead on the floor.

I would have felt sorry for her but even i was going to kill her the first time she helped kidnap her for Jamie, i looked up and saw Skylar on the floor with Henry under her choking on hes own tongue but he wasn't dead yet.

"Sky?" i spoke to her and her head snapped up looking at me with pure red eyes showing her vampire side has taken over.

"Hi.." she said to me and it sounded very different and that had gotten Henry enough time to swoop them over and had Sky on the floor and then my wolf took over and ran at Henry from hes ribs landing on the floor with a huge crack noise and i knew it wasn't from me because i could still move getting up.

I looked back at Henry who was on the floor not moving with Sky standing up in front of him and that's when i knew she snapped something more likely hes neck, walking up to her and wrapped my arm tightly around her whispering things to her with my eyes closed she lifted her head and looked at me with her red/blue eyes.

"Tommy.." i gave her a sad smile and nodded at her.

Skylarr killing Henry just an explain guys >>>

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW