22 - Part 2

Copyright ©

Skylar's POV

After completeing the mating process nothing could feel any better i have now moved into the pack house as much as i wanted to say i wanted to refuse really i didnt i wanted to be with my mate, its been for a few days now and i felt different i couldnt explain it properly but i knew it was for the best.

When i first woke up i was in pain from my private bits and i couldnt help but smile remembering that we had fully mated to each other thats when i heard Mitch's steps coming up the street and as the door opened i smiled at my mate as i heard the little boy in hes arms making me feel excited as i saw the smile on hes face.

*****

As i woke up and just when i was getting out of the bed to go to the toliet when the pain that came from every direction as possible if that could happen, making me fall on the floor whimpering and holds onto my stomach, rolling around i felt the pain hitting directly near my private bits it was torture i hated it all i wanted was Mitch and i didnt know why.

At this point Mitch had been gone for a while ever since he woke up he went saying he was going for a run and i didnt know where he was i couldnt remember if he told me where he was going anywhere else after that maybe he was with hes father i knew i couldnt think properly because i couldnt remeber what was happening or get any answers of what could it be.

'Mitch..'  i tried to use our mindlink but he was blocking me out making me whimpering even more trying to block the pain was normally easy but this time it was excruciating thinking to myself i havent felt this much pain in a while aleast a hundred years back when i got attacked by hunters.

I started sweating and panting finding it hard to breath, trying to mindlink him again but he was still blocking me out, so i tried someone else that would around the pack house and always had their mindlink open at all times then remembered hes mum.

'Sh.aarron..' calling for my mates mum and all i could do was wait hoping she had kept it open thinking as a Luna of the pack she would be like the mother to almost every one around here.

'Sky hunny, is there something wrong?'  i couldnt say anything but whimper to her through the mindlink hoping that was enough for her to come to me and help me through this.

That's when i heard someone running up the stairs and down the corridor of the pack house and i heard her voice at the door as she taps at the door.

"Skylar sweetie answer the door" i looked at the door in so much pain going through my whole body, I looked down trying to control my breathing and tried to move but it hurt so much trying to think of ways to move but it hurt alot more.

"I.. i cant.. it hurts.." letting out a whimper, Sharon decided that it was better that she wouldnt ask again and she opened the door thats when she saw me clunching to my stomach in pain laying in a impossible postition trying to stop the pain..

"Oh sweetie" was all she said she covered her mouth shocked by the sight of me, going down on her knee's bending down moving my sweaty hair to the side inside of me my wolf and vampire instints were going insane it was scaring me ive never had this happen to me before...

"W..whats w..wrong with me" whimpering trying to get my words out properly without saying like im crazy.

"Sky its because your fully mated now its called heat it happens when you complete it.." i completely had forgotten about when i go on heat i didnt know when it would happen until now.

'Mate, need mate..' they both whimpered inside of me closing my eyes to try blocking the pain but this time it didnt work.

"I..i need mitch..." feeling my core throbbing wanting him to pleassure me it was all i could think about but he wasnt here thats what was hurting me more which made me whimper in pain.