9

Copyright ©

Unknown POV 

I had ordered 12 rogues to go and sneak around the pack territory and hopefully find some information about that pack but by the time of the next day afternoon none of them are to be seen, ever since half of my pack of rogues never returned by night time i decided to see what that's holding them up knowing that they was going into the packs territory and if they got caught they defiantly wouldn't be coming back to me alive.

Growling in  frustration as thinking never send someone else to do your bidding you always have to do it yourself.

Walking through the woods i couldn't find any one around from either my pack members or from the other pack around here so i carried on walking until i found something kicking the ground and kept walking wondering where is everyone around here.

That was until i came across a big house that carried some scents of wolfs but they looked Innocent too do any thing with my pack, walking round this house looking through the windows to see if they were inside this house well that was until i saw her.....

The most beautiful women i have ever seen in my life.

Ever since my mate went missing two years ago i gave up hope i couldn't help but feel like I would never see her again now looking at this girl in front of me i felt something for the first time in two years something that i had missed.

She was making me feel something, she's making my wolf feel something i have to have her.... no i will have her no matter what and no one will stop me.

She won't get away from me this time i wont let her.

I shifted into my wolf and forgot about why i came, i watched her all night until she went to sleep even then i watched her until morning and then i woke up to someone standing in front of me open my eyes and noticed that it was her in real tight clothes my eyes widen in shock and then i snapped out of it.

When i noticed she was coming close to me just when she was close enough to me she growled and that was me cue to run away from her as i was running i heard her shift and start to run after me.

****

Skylar's POV

Waking up i felt a weird feeling very strange like I felt like i was being watched, feeling my wolf and vampire stirring inside me sending a sense of danger i knew i should have stayed in but i decided to go for a run.

Getting change into my black sports vest top and my purple basketball shorts knowing that even my clothes wouldn't be shredded like it would normally would happen to the other werewolves, slowly and quietly walked out in to the garden so i wouldn't wake up any of the others.

I was right in the middle of my garden when i smelt something i stopped dead in the middle of my tracks where i tried to recognise the scent realising that i haven't smelt it before making me frown but there was only one explanation was rogues and that was close to my house....

Looking around the woods wondering where until i heard something shifting turning my head and saw a wolf standing there wide eyed staring at me frowning and stepped forward just when i was close enough i noticed he was a rogue and growled at him. 

That's when he turned around and ran for it making me shift into my wolf, where my senses are the strongest and started tracking him down running faster and faster almost catching up to him then i started smelling other wolves following me knowing that they were from Mitch's pack.