32

Copyright ©

Skylar's POV 

I know when you read things that end with the wedding it comes out very happy and dandy but not in this, one luck wasnt on my side.

You remember when i first found Tommy in the woods and i found him alone and when i found that letter from hes mother she explained about how hes father planned to do bad thing with him when she would give birth that why she left that's how i found her son which is now called Tommy.

It has been 9 months now since i gave birth and is happily married now we have took over the pack now and every thing was going well Jace, Seth and Tommy have been around the place with pack members watching their every move and playing with them i knew something was going to happen, i felt it and it doesn't feel good.

Mitch was in the office when i walked in once he saw me he smiled and jumped off hes office chair and came over to me and wrapped he's arms around me.

"Hey baby" he whispered after our kiss turned into more than we expected.

"Hey back" i whispered back with a grin as i looked up at him and then i saw how stressed he looked and I had to know what about.

"Whats wrong?" i asked him frowning

"Nothing..." he said avoiding looking at me he walked over to hes office chair and sat down i looked at him.

"Mitch..." pouting at him whilst walking in front of he's desk

"Yes Skylar" he didn't...

"Okay something is defiantly wrong you don't say my full name unless your pissed with me or there is something wrong.." i tried to look into he's eyes but he was still avoiding mine which is making it pretty hard.

"Mitch please" i asked him pouting trying to persuade him to tell me.

"Babe there isn't anything wrong." he told me but i didn't believe him so i used one of my power that reads minds i havent used it for my mate nar have i enjoyed it but i have to find something in my own way if he wont tell me.

'What we going to do he's going to get Tommy Mitch he's determined to get he's hands on he's own son' i heard Nicks voice standing in the office looking down at the desk where what looks like letters also letters ive never seen before making me frown he was differently hiding something.  

'He's my son!' my mate growl

'But that anit going to stop him' Nick told him 

'I know but that's why we won't be letting Tommy out of our sight and we can't tell Sky because she would freak out'  i heard my mate talking to me i came out of he's head and i stared at him shocked i was holding back a growl because he was finding things from me and it was a serious and about our son...

"Okay i guess if you don't want to tell me, I don't want to be near you." i whispered and was about to walk out of the office he really did piss me off when he did things like that i heard him calling back me telling me come back but i didn't listen i walked outside where the children were playing with Nick in wolf form and other pack members watching them laughing having fun.

I went to the swing chair and watched and started to think about the things that have happened i already knew that, this day was going to come because otherwise Tommy's mother wouldn't have to run away from him but still everything was going good.

And now this is happening and if I didn't have mind reading gift I would be in the dark of everything I still I couldn't believe he tried to hide things from me still after all this time he still doing it, growling a little and looked in the woods.