1

Copyright ©

Skylar's POV

My whole life was about how different they made me think I was but i already knew i was different and i didn't need telling by any one around me because i already knew the truth myself.

My name is Skylar Pierce or Sky for short, I'm 1000 years old and I was born a hybrid and i had a twin sister but she killed herself a long time ago and I'm one of the originals one's of my kind but also the last of my kind that has ever existed in a thousand years as my family were killed through out the years that has come and gone by as i gotten older and now I'm alone....

I would say people knew a lot about my kind but I would be lying in the many years there would be journals about our family.

Me and my sister had our very own but since the hunters burnt down one of our family homes there were lost and now i only have one of our family journals which is my sisters.

I have had a lot of years alone without family or even friends but I found that it is the best way to stay strong because then I don't get hurt, i know that eventually i would have to leave them and say goodbye and I've have many goodbyes and now I've had enough of them and i have learnt that i cant handle any more goodbyes.

Seeing my friends and the last of my family grow old and eventually wasting away whilst i stay young and beautiful changed every prospect of life so i changed my ways for the last few years and stayed away from everyone and that way i stayed in the shadows where no one know who i am or would want to know who i am.

Through out the school years i have learned many different things and it stopped people from talking about me behind my back and trust me i had those moments where parents would ask me about my parents and why i wasn't at school.

No one knows much about me around the schools, I've been schools around the years to learn about different things and learned that because I kept to the shadows, it's the best way to do so because then they would try and sign there own death warrant.

****

Everything changed though when one day everyone found out about me...

I wasn't watching where i was going and i walked into a total bitch of this school, who is known as Britney Kyle but i call her Brit the bitch and she's a werewolf and just like her friends too and i knew then that this has got to be the worst mistake I had every made in my many years of living.

She's part of the popular group at this school but only because of all the wrong reasons let me explain what I mean....

She's only popular because she's the biggest bitch around the whole school but also because almost every boy and male teacher that isn't married or maybe even some that is married would touched a teenage girl around school has had her in their bed or in classrooms and maybe even in the janitor closets...

And because of that all of the girls envied her, strange I know but hey ho back to my story.

Any way totally going off the subject back to when i made the worst mistake of my life...

"Watch where your going!" she let out a screech noise making me flinch as it goes through my ears I had to stop myself from covering my eyes as she watches me every move and casually giving me dirty looks whilst her whole group was laughing at me like i was under them.

Boy was they wrong...

Knowing i had to keep my head down because i knew they would either pick on me more or guess that I'm not human because by the look of my eyes which are pure blue with dots of red in them when my vampire side is present either when she was angry like at the moment.