Chapter Nineteen

"What the FUCK are you doing outside of your room, you little SHIT," Jerry said oh so sternly with his Hairy hands grasping his hips and his wrinkly, elbows on a ninety degree angle. His voice was so deep and menacing, he sounded like a goddamn drill sergeant.
"......w-what in the HELL is in your hand!!! Is that a FUCKING slingshot? A hunting slingshot? Holy SHIT where did you get that? This is completely unexceptable! You understand that YOUNG MAN!" Jerry's yelling really cuts through Floyd.
Floyd holds his tears back as he points the slingshot at Jerry.

"Woah! What the Fuck kid, you kiddin me?" Jerry took his hand off his hips and turned them upside with his palms up and his elbows now in an obtuse angle. But his hands and arms were just as hairy as before. "You're not gonna seriously shoot me with the FUCKIN' thing are ya?" and then for some reason, quite possibly fear, Jerry put on a smile. It was an awkward smile that you only see when people are trying to calm you down. "No you are not going to shoot him! Floyd listen to your mother. She is always right remember!" His fathers voice came to him now.

He takes a few steps back up the stairs and Jerry stepped up to the first step with his arms now to his side and one hand on the wooden rail. "Kid, Listen to me! Drop the FUCKIN' slingshot!!!"
Jerry yelled at him. Floyd remembered what his mother's voice had said 'You don't have to do anything. Not yet.'

He dropped the slingshot on the step bellow him and Floyd made his way back to his bedroom. Jerry did god knows what with the sling shot but Floyd never saw it again. He sat in his room and thought about how much he hated his step father for all of the evil shit he has done to him and his brother. He began to cry and he got underneath his covers. Sleep came over him 15 minutes later and that was one time of many that Deadshot has cried himself to sleep.

The next morning he went down stairs and made himself breakfast, he made a bowl of cereal. Floyd sat at the kitchen table and ate his cereal. He ate his cereal until he was startled by footsteps from upstairs. The footsteps were going through the upstairs hallway and they continued down the stairs. He sat there hoping that it wasn't Jerry. "Floyd, is that you?" a voice called out to him.
It was not Jerry, it was his brother. Floyd responded "Yes, it's me."
His brother came out and walked into the kitchen, his face was badly bruised. He had a black eye and a bruised cheek.

"Oh my god," Floyd exclaims after seeing his brothers beaten face.
"I know," his eyes went to the floor.
"I'm gonna get that bastard I sw..." Floyd said before being interrupted by his brother, "No, don't get involved, please."
He should have listened to his brother and his mother and his father but he just could not stand Jerry getting away with this. For some reason Floyd just couldn't ignore the call of Justice.