Chapter Five

Rick Flag tapped his fingers on his prison cell bed very nervously. He couldn't believe he was fooled like this. Two weeks had passed and there was still no word of the Joker's whereabouts.

Deadshot was punching a punching bag that he was given so he could get stronger. He punched and punched until he nearly knocked it back and then he stopped, caught his breath, then continued punching.

Diablo was doing push ups and then he stopped and got to his feet. He looked at himself in the mirror but only darkness was seen. Flames emerged from his hand just large enough to create light on his face, "Who am I?" he asked himself as the flame grew bigger revealing the cement cell that was enclosed with a cement door. The walls were completely scorched.

Killer Croc was swimming in his underground tank and he swam to the surface. He pushed himself out of the hole in his cells floor and he stood up and water dropped off of his scales mussels.

Enchantress was completely chained to her bed which was mounted in the wall. She was mumbling another language and her eyes were glowing red.

Boomerang was lying on his bed tossing a stone into the corner of his cell's ceiling and it would bounce from one side of the wall to the other and then back to his hand. He continued doing this without any mess ups for hours.

Slipknot was sitting on his bed tying his shoelaces very quickly and when he finished he looked up and smiled.

Humming was heard from all the way down the hall where Harley Quinn's cage was. "Well, Mr. Teddy, The tea is almost done." She had a table set with two tea cups and two chairs. She sat down and started drinking tea that was non-existent.

As the elevator came down and revealed the heavily armed security and on the arch was written "Firm but Fair." The elevator finally arrived at the bottom and the doors slid open. Amanda Waller and the four men from her dinner stepped out to come see the inmates.

"Gentlemen to your right, in cell number 1 is Floyd Lawton or better known as Deadshot, this man is remarkable, he has never missed a target."
The mayor states, "impressive. Very impressive."
Deadshot looks at them all and says, "What is this a zoo now, are we just goddamn attractions."

"Ignore him, gentlemen, he's not having a good day." They moved on to cell 2 where they saw Captain Boomerang, his red hair the only part of him showing and his arm still tossing the rock from the corner and back to him again. "This is George Harkness A.K.A. Captain Boomerang."
Amanda Waller continued her guide.
"Or you can just call me Boomerang if you like, mate."

They moved on to cell number 3 "This is one of our most popular attractions," Amanda said making a joke about what Deadshot said. They couldn't see inside of the cell but there was a screen that show the cell and then water in a split screen. There was Killer Croc lying in the corner and he opened his mouth revealing his large amount of teeth. "We call this creature, Killer Croc"

The continued along to cell 4 and Slipknot was sitting on the edge of the bed tying his shoelaces again and again. "This is Christopher Weiss, or Slipknot."
He scowled at them and they walked away to the next cell.

Cell 5 was enchantress's cell. She tried to look up to see them but she was restrained to well. "This lovely young lady is June Moone A.K.A. Enchantress."
"Why is she restrained like that?"
"Well, Commissioner, Ms. Moone is possessed by a witch."

Cell 6 again wasn't visible from the outside but there were screens available and it showed Diablo blowing fire at the door. "Don't worry, he won't be able to burn through this." Amanda pounded on the cement door.
"I heard about this guy, his names Diablo."
"Yes, but his real name is Lazarus Lane."

They arrived at Cell number 7 where Colonel Rick Flag was sitting. Amanda said pointing at him, "and here is there leader, Colonel Rick Flag."
"Colonel Flag?" The D.A. Exclaimed.
"Yes."
"This man is a war hero, why is he locked up like this."
"Because she is an evil bitch!" Rick yelled at them.
"I needed to get him to comply somehow." Amanda explained herself.
"You didn't put a bomb in his head did you?" The D.A. asked.
"Yes. I did. Just to make sure he doesn't try and help them escape. So he'll be motivated to take control of them."
"That's BULLSHIT! I was willing to lead them without the goddamn bomb in my head!"
"Okay, moving on!" Amanda continued the tour!
"Hey! Come on you gotta get me outta here! Come on! I'm not like them!!! I'm not like them!!!" The colonel continued screaming.

They moved on to the final cell the last one which was right at the end of the hall. Cell number 8. Harley Quinn finished her tea and said, "Mr. Teddy it looks like I have more company."
She got up and walked over to the bars of the cage and said hello to the four men and Amanda Waller. "This used to be Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel."
"Hi, I'm Harley!" She says sticking her arm out of the cage ready to shake their hands. The D.A. reached out and shook her hand. She pulled his arm in and pinned him against the cage and she reached her other arm out and around his neck. "Let me out or I will break his neck!"

Amanda pulls out a black device that looks like a smart phone. She scrolls down the list to Harley Quinn's name and she flips the device around to show her the button that says detonate right next to her name. "Harley, lets be rational here, okay?"

She let go of him and stepped back away from the bars. "As you can see this one is just batshit."
She looks at them and scowled, "Don't you dare bring the Bat into this!"
The men started walking away and Amanda asked where they were going. "We have seen enough, thank you very much, Ms. Waller."
"So, do we have an agreement?"
"Hell, no!" The D.A. said as he nods to his now broken arm.
"Well, boys, how would you like to join these 8."
Guards stood behind them with huge needles.
"Okay, fine, we agree!" They all said together.
"Great! I'm glad we came to good terms, I will be contacting you with more information, toddles fellas."

Amanda looked back at Harley who had her head against two bars and she calmly asked Amanda, "Are you the devil?"
Amanda turned around completely and stared her in the eye, "No, but soon you will be killing him."