Chapter Ten

Alpha was the lead guard in this prison and he was not a nice man but neither were the rest of the inmates. Deadshot looked up at him as he walks in front of the three of them. "Look, I'm going to go over the rules one more time just to get it into your criminally insane skulls."
The all nod they're heads and Alpha walks to the right going over to Rick Flag, "Here's the deal, you disobey me..." He paused and looked intensely into Colonel Flag's eyes, "You die!"

He continued pacing in front of them, "You try and escape... You Die!"
"If you kill or try to kill anyone but your target, You Die!"
"If you let your target go purposefully, You Die!"
"And if you even irritate or vex me... You Die!"
Harley Quinn raises her hand and as she does that he low cut shirt reveals her bellybutton, "Uh, just warning you I've been known to be quite irritating and vexing!" She smiles and giggles at the guard.

"Doesn't matter if you're prone to do it, you still die!"
He smile slowly changed into a frown as her hand went down and she muttered okay.
"But if you follow my rules then you will not die. Well... for right now at least."

The three marched out of the building and stopped in front of a white van. "Really, after all these cool things they gave us to wear and use to kill The Joker they give us this piece of shit Van!" Deadshot complains about the inconvenience of their vehicle.
They all stood still for a moment and took a deep breath and Deadshot broke the silence, "Well... Let's go save the world."