Chapter Two

The criminals and Rick went into Amanda's office. A security guard came by and had a large needle. "calm down fellas, it's just a tracking device," the guard reassured them as he put one in each of there necks. "Can you explain to us why we are here?" Deadshot spoke for everyone.

"Yes, you 8 are now task force X."
"8? There are only 7 of them?"
"Colonel, you are on the team to," Amanda told him as the security guard planted a tracking device in his neck.
"Now that you are all on board, let's get into the mission. As you probably know The Joker has escaped our clutches again, it is now known that we can't have him alive much longer, he has killed to many people. Your job, task force x is to take him down."
"What? That's crazy," Boomerang went into denial.
"And what do we get out of this," Deadshot asked.
"You get to keep your heads," Amanda said with an evil grin on her face. "Those aren't tracking devices in your necks, they are bombs."

The room went silent, "If you don't complete the mission we kill you all, if you try to run away we kill you all, if you try to take them out we kill you all. Just don't fuck with my operation, understood?"
All of the criminals and Rick lost hope. "And what if we complete the task?" Deadshot asked.
"You are sent to my facility and kept there until a new mission comes up."

Rick turned around and left the room and the rest of them followed. Rick lead them them to the board meeting room where each one of them had taken a seat. And waited for about 15 minutes until Amanda Waller finally entered the room.

"Let's get to work people," Amanda began as she made her way toward a screen with a map of Gotham on it.
"The last place that our target was seen was Arkham Asylum and we don't know where he is at the moment."
"Well, then how the hell are we supposed to find him," diablo asked very frustrated with his situation.

"You'll figure it out," Amanda said as she walked out.