Chapter Nine

Laughter echoed through the hallways as him and Harley Quinzel exited the cell. A guard down the hall turned around and saw The Joker and Harley walking toward him. He drew his taser and a red laser was shown on The Jokers chest. The joker started running toward the guard.

The guard pulled the trigger. The Joker hit the ground and began flopping up and down. He was laughing really hard and Harley yelled, "Stop! Asshole!"
Harley ran at the guard and the guard dropped his taser and pulled his baton. "Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Come down... To... Elec- ... Tric... Avenue! And then we'll take it high-er..."
The Joker got on to his knees and he shook his head flicking back his hair. "Woweeey!!! That was a rush!" He wiped foamy saliva from his chin and got to his feet.

The guard swung at Harley and she ducked under his arm and went behind him quickly. She turned her clipboard sideways and whacked him in the back of the leg, right behind the knee. The guard stumbled and went down on one knee. She kicked up her leg kicking the guard in the back of the head. His jaw popped out of joint and blood flew from his mouth as he dropped to the side.

The Joker wobbled down the hallway like his old friend The Penguin. "Woo! That was just electrifying!" He said as he walked very drunkenly down the hallway. "Ha! Ha! Ha!," he laughed as he skipped joyfully down the hallway. He began humming electric avenue and when he finally got back to Harley's side, he said to her, "Don't you just hate when a song gets stuck in your head."

She laughed and he knelt down beside the knocked out guard, "Ooh, darling, you are a force of nature, you messed him up real good." He pulled his I.D. Card off of his uniform and took his taser and baton. They made their way to the padlocked door at the end of the hall. The Joker slid the I.D. Card through the scanner and the door buzzed.

They both exited the cell block and started walking down the stairwell. A guard pops from behind a corner and draws a gun on them. The duck on the stairs and The Joker pulls out the taser and aims it at his shadow which grew larger and larger as he got closer. The guards shoulder became visible and The Joker took the shot and the guard flopped to the ground and fell down the stairs. "What a shock!" Harley said as she giggled. "You're getting the hang of it now! HA! HA!" The Joker says admiring how fast she was picking everything up.

They started down the stairs again and The Joker grabbed the guards gun and turned another corner to see three more guards with assault rifles. The Joker jumped halfway down the staircase and went over one of the guards grabbing his shoulders as he's in mid air with his legs spread wide. The guard went falling down the stairs and The Joker kicked off of the wall and went flying up behind the second guard and he hit his gun down and wrapped his arm around the guards neck. He put the pistol that he got from the first guard he took down with the taser and put it to the guards temple.

The third guard pointed the assault rifle at The Joker and Joker broke the silence, "ah ah ah, don't aim that gun at me, unless you wanna see what the inside of your buddy's head looks like. I bet you anything that it's empty!"
Harley jumps down and while in mid air kicks the guard in the ear and sends him flying over the rail falling down and breaking his neck. "Oh my god, did I just- did I just kill him?"
"I believe so, my dear."
The Joker pulled the trigger and the guards brains blew out on to the wall and floor as his body dropped like a rag doll. "Huh, I guess he did have a brain! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

Harley began crying and she sat down on the stairs and began sobbing into her arms. "Oh darling, don't cry, the first kill is always the hardest. Believe me I know."
He grabs her hand and she stands up he pulls her down to him slowly and brings her closer in. He wraps his arms around her and she puts her arms around his waste. She began crying again. She pulled her head back off of his chest and Joker put his finger underneath her chin and lifted it up. "Keep your chin up, my dear." He says attempting to console her.

Her crying slowly turned into laughter and for the first time she had the look of insanity in her eyes. She leaned in for a kiss and The Joker connected his lips with hers. Harley lifted her foot as the kiss continued for longer and longer.