32. Reunited

Mature Content Warning 😘

Hazard

It was the first time I'd slept in my own bed in over a month. It just hadn't felt right. Fuck did I miss her. She didn't know but it had about killed me to see her leave. She had had her chance though. I'd let her go once and like hell if it happened again.

The alarm clock in the room read 2:30. We had both passed out together tangled on the bed. I had been too drunk to do anything but see to her pleasure but I was sober now. And little Miss Haven had some talking to do.

She was sprawled out next to me, one arm draped across the pillow, the rest half plastered to me. I almost didn't want to wake her....well I did but not for the purpose of talking. I was completely sober and my body realized that to.

Fuck it. Fighting it would be pointless. I'd be too distracted to hold any type of conversation especially like the one we needed to have. Her smell had always got me hungry and right now I was surrounded by it. She even fucking tasted like peaches.

She stirred slightly as I ran my lips down her neck and into that little hollow that made her shiver. Her throaty moans had me hard. Fuck even asleep she still was hell on my dick.

I gently shifted her over top of me, running my hands down her back, squeezing that ass that tormented me in that fucking leather and lace skirt, while still alternating torturing the places along both sides of her neck with my mouth.

I was immediately aware when she was fully awake. Her moans grew clearer and her body forcefully ground itself into me where our hips met. Those green eyes stared into mine and I'll be damned if she wasn't smiling. "Well isn't this is a hell of a wake up." Yeah baby doll it was certainly going to be a good wake up. I surged my hips upward while pulling her hard into me so she could feel every bit of me.

"Fuck baby doll I should be mad at you for trying to trick me but I can't concentrate on anything except being inside you." Her grin told me she knew exactly what she was playing with. Sitting up she raised herself and onto my dick. Slowly making her way down to touch mine, her wetness drenching me. Fuck I was in heaven for sure. "That's it cupcake. Ride me good." I tugged at her hair forcing her body into an arch as she continued impaling herself on me. "Hazard! I'm so close! Oh god...fuck!" Her screams almost distracted me. Almost. Feeling her clenching my dick I quickly pulled her hips from mine and flipper her over. Her cries of protest giving me a dark sense of pleasure. "Now baby girl. You didn't think I was going to just let you get it that quick did you? I moved behind her, her body thrown into the mattress pounding in frustration. "Please Hazard fuck me. I need you!" "Where sweets? Where do you need me? Say it." She didn't say it, she showed me instead. Coming up on all fours she ground her tight ass against my dick. "Fuck!"

I smacked her ass twice and was rewarded with a moan and more grinding. Her hands were working her clit I knew. "Should I taste you again cupcake? Do you want my tongue fucking you from behind?" She was throwing her head back and forth still moaning. "Damn it Hazard I swear if you don't put your dick inside me right now I'm going to shoot you!" "There's my kitten. Turn over baby girl. I want to look in those green eyes of yours and I cum inside you." Not hesitating Haven flipped over and I pushed inside her. I slammed into her over and over watching her as she came apart. "I love you Hazard." And just like that I exploded.