15. Behind closed doors

Rated R Warning: A little explicitness for your enjoyment😘

Hazard
When the scent of peaches hit me, the memories of the night before came rolling back. Holy fuck. If I didn't have the evidence lying naked next to me I'd have been sure I was dreaming. The soreness in my body was welcomed, further proof that my kitten was indeed a hellcat. Closing my eyes for a few more minutes I basked in the memories of the night before. What started out hot and heavy turned into slow and dirty. And My girl definitely knew how to get dirty. The way she swallowed me whole had me stirring to get her mouth on me again. Although nothing compared to actually being inside her. I learned quite a few things about Miss Haven last night. She liked to be dominated, Something that  clashed with her personality as far as I have seen. We hadn't discussed what was going to happen next. Hell we hadn't discussed anything at all and I wasn't looking forward to ruining my post fuck bliss or any potential morning blow jobs but the longer we lingered here the more danger we would be in. The cartel would come looking and I would feel better handling them on my own turf rather than someone else's. She didn't know it but Haven had enjoyed her last night of freedom. She was mine now.

Haven

Holy fuck. Half of my mind was screaming at me to get up and run while the other half was begging me to slide down the hard as hell body I was shoved against and have a repeat of last night. I was scared and I didn't like to admit it. The way Hazard took over last night was a relief and a concern. I had vowed to stay away from men like Hazard and here I find myself plastered to him after only two weeks. Stupid woman hormones. Shit shit shit! I need time to think and come up with a plan. Vega may not know my exact location but he would eventually catch up to me. I wasn't sure how I was going to deal with the morning after awkwardness that was sure to be there. Screw it....I took a deep breath and went to move off of the bed but was quickly yanked back. My insides melted as soon as I felt him. "Not a chance cupcake." I couldn't help but let out a small moan. Hazard was rough but hell if that didn't turn me on. I felt the hands that had been at my waist slowly rub over my body until they reached the center of me. "Fuck baby you're wet. Tell me cupcake. Tell me you want me buried inside you right now." And that's all it took. Yeah I was officially done for. "Please." "Please what sweets? We don't have the time to do everything I want to do to you." "Hell Hazard quit fucking teasing me!" I almost died when he pulled his fingers away from me but was rewarded when he flipped me over onto my stomach. "Fast and hard. You think you can handle that baby?" "Yes!" I moaned. "Hold on."