Forgiveness

Lucy ran to the fire place. There was a huge box with wood next to it. She placed some wood and tried to find a match. She ran crazy around the room tossing stuff to find something so she can light up the fire, but Peter stopped her. "Lucy!" she grabbed her hand, but he pushed him. He had some trust from the others she didn't want it to screw up again. "We are not sure yet, how do you know how the game works?" Peter pointed out trying to calm her down. Lucy bursted in anger. "SO YOU CAN MAKE THE PAPER LUCK THING AND VIOLET CAN TAKE AFTER, BUT I CAN'T???Peter..." she laughed with tears. "I...Created...The game" Lucy whispered with tears in her eyes. She looked insane. Eyes red from crying and twitching her body. She was tired, hungry she had to finish the game. Lucy could see the fear in his eyes and he backed back. "Alright...Fine..." He gave her his lighter. "Thank you" she smiled showing her teeth and turned to the fireplace. "Fuck this, I had enough! I am leaving!" Jack was about to open the door when the Telly opened and showed the news. "A girl 18 years old found dead,close in the Avenue house with her non legal driving card. Grace Hilton, the girl from the rich Hilton family..." the news reporter reported. Abbey screamed. Lucy looked closely, she notices something. As the Telly froze and Peter was crying, Lucy got closer. The picture froze at the smashed car and Grace cut in glass. It was a dark picture, not lighting but Lucy could see something in the background. The girl! She was in the bushes waving at them. Lucy smiled. "Three left and I am out of here." Lucy thought and waved back. Peter hugged Abbey so she could stop crying. Jack teared up as well but was the chillest of them all. "Gun...Bathroom..." Lucy heard a voice in her ear whispering the same thing,"Gun...Bathroom". Lucy knew what she had to do. She ran up stairs to the bathroom.

*************************

She opened the door as she was hearing the voice in her ear. "Gun...Gun...Gun" the voice kept saying to Lucy. The bathroom was white, just like before in her mind. In the sink there was the gun, the sink was full of blood of Violet's. Lucy cleaned the gun. It was heavy but when Lucy held it she felt the power she held. She felt ready! Suddenly footsteps coming upstairs. Lucy quickly hid the gun in her bra and opened the water to clean the blood in the sink. She avoided eye contact with the person that walked in the bathroom. "Kill...Kill.." she heard like a whisper and she turned around facing Abbey in tears. "Hey, Lucy...Can I talk to you?" Abbey said with a smile. Lucy was pale and with an emotionless face and signed yes with her head. "Um...I know you feel like its all your fault and I am sorry that I blamed you, I didn't meant it. Just got upset cause of what happened with Peter..." Abbey was saying trying to get Lucy's eye contact. "We have to stay together to finish the game" she smiled at Lucy. "Only one can survive" the whisper again. "Yes...Of course together" Lucy lied and gave an awkward smile. "Thank you" Abbey hugged her. "Best friends forever, remember?" Abbey whispered at her and Lucy got paler.