Holes of Blood

"Kiss me" Abbey begged. "What? Abbey please, whats gotten into you?" Peter tried to push her away. "You kissed Lucy, why not me?" Abbey got red from anger and desperate. "No Abbey please, I wasn't myself!" Peter tried to explain sweating. "Bullshit" she pushed him on the controls and he fell on the buttons, pressing accidentally a button and replayed the tape with the kiss. It kept playing over again and again. Abbey screamed. "YOU BITCH!!!" she attacked him. Abbey was chocking him. "Remember when we first meet?" Abbey laughed. "You were so nice, you were so polite full of spirit." she laughed. "You changed Peter, you really changed!" She said with tears. Peter tried to push her away but she was too strong. "Let him go..." Abbey heard a voice behind her. She turned and faced Lucy pointing the gun at her. Abbey let him go and she stood up. "No...Lucy.." Abbey cried. "Lucy...What are you.." Peter chocked and Lucy answers with a "Shut up bitch I am trying to save you." Peter stood up, was about to stop Lucy, but she shoots. A loud BAM, like the one with Violets. "NOOOOO" Peter yells and pushes Lucy on the ground. He rans to Abbey. She was in pain. "Abbey..." Peter kissed her on the cheek. "Pathetic" Lucy said in pain as she was on the ground. "Lucy...Why...Best...Friends..." Abbey tried to say but Lucy got up and took the gun. "HA! Forever and ever? You really fell for it didn't you?" Lucy shoots as she says again. She hits Abbey and she yells in pain. Peter attacks Lucy and chokes her. Lucy tries to take the gun, but accidentally pushes it away, farther. "Please" Lucy begs. "I am just trying to end the game" she yells. "Don't worry I am going to end it...For you" he tightens his hands around her neck. She feels his warm hands around her neck. "I can't...Disappoint...Lucy" Lucy tries to say but looks around. Everything getting darker. Then she hearts a loud BAM. She opens her eyes and looks at Peter. He had a hole on his head from a bullet, blood everywhere. But at least she could breath now. Lucy pushes him and looks at Abbey. She was on the ground, a bullet right on her eye and one on the heart. "One...Way...To stop a crush" Abbey smiles and leaves the gun on the floor. "You killed him..." Lucy got red. She was bitting her lips so hard that blood came out. Lucy grabbed the gun. "YOU KILLED HIM!!!" Lucy shouted and pointed the gun at her. "Best...Friends...Have" Abbey was trying to say. "I won't kill you" Lucy smiles with tears in her eyes. "You...Mo...Monster!" she cries. "You'll die slowly..." Lucy giggles and kisses her cheek. "Pl...e...a..seeee kill...me" Abbey begs. "Night Night best friend" Lucy exits the room laughing. Abbey curled up and cried as she was watching Peter's corpse.

***********************************

Lucy got downstairs whistling holding the gun. She danced a bit and left the gun on the table. She laughed a bit as she saw Jacks corpse on the ground. She dragged him outside with Violet and Peter outside. She smiled as she saw three holes already there to throw the bodies in. She was in laughter as she threw each of the bodies in. She cleaned her hands and looked around. "Garden of secrets huh? The only thing nobody will find out" she whispered to herself and laughed. "Monster..." she heard a voice behind her. She turned and saw the girl smiling holding the gun. "Oh Lucy! I made it!' Lucy said to the girl with a smile. "Ended the game?" she asked with tears. "Yup' Lucy said with a giggle. "No, I did" she said with a smile pointing the gun at her. "What?' Lucy's smile washed off immediately when she noticed there was a hole behind her. She was sweating. "No you don't mean..." Lucy said with tears. "Some games are not suppose to end" the girl shoots and Lucy falls emotionless in the hole. "W...hy?" Lucy screams. "Don't worry I will let you live" the girl sounded and pushes the dirt back in the hole hearing Lucy screaming begging.