Ashes of Fire

The fire was warm, it burned the drawings and paintings as they turned to ashes and disappeared under the wood. The fire continued dancing. Lucy stared at it for hours. The others were searching upstairs, as they followed the rules they picked pieces of papers.

*********************

Abbey-Peter

"Alright well go to the betrayal room" they both decided with a smile and tears.

Jack-Lucy

"We are going to burn the clues" Lucy said looking at the fire with a smile, without asking Jack.

**********************

Lucy and Jack continued to stare at the fire. Jack wanted to say something to Lucy. But he knew she was going insane, he should probably wait. But he couldn't he had to say. "Maybe later..." Jack thinks avoiding looking at the fire. "We found some clothes here that have a note, it says Clue." Peter gave them the folded clothes that wrote clue on top. "Thank you Peter" Lucy thanked him and took the clothes without leaving sight from the fire. "Alright we'll be in the betrayal room." Peter said going upstairs. "Um...Lucy can I tell you something?" Jack said as he was sitting down looking at her beautiful eyes. "The picture..."she reminded herself and stood up. She got closer to the lamp to see the photo, but Jack stopped her with his voice. "Wait, Lucy...Do you like me?" He said looking at the fire. Lucy turned and was ready to answer but she saw a note on his back, maybe it got taped there by accident. "Burn all the clues, you promised me" Lucy saw the girl in the fire. She looked sad, with eyes in tears. "YOU PROMISED!!!" The girl screamed and Lucy held her head. She had to do it, she knew she had to! "I loved you ever sin...." he got distracted and stopped talking by Lucy pushing him into the fire. He screamed in pain as Lucy held his head into the fire. His head burned and turned to ashes. He took his body off the fireplace. It was all burned, red, without a head but only ashes. Lucy's heart got faster and faster, her breath tighter. "I actually did it..." she thought twitching her eye. She took the gun out of her bra and whispered "Don't worry Lucy, Ill end the game." with a laugh.