Invitations

"No text...All day!" Lucy thought as she was, still lying on the couch. Looking at her phone instantly every, minute, every second she had to check. She felt so betrayed, so angry with herself. "Did I do anything, did I say anything? I don't understand..." The phone interrupted her with a text. She jumped and grappled her phone almost falling from the couch. She opened the phone and really hoped it was Peter.

House near the river, river of truth. House big with stones and big windows revealing the betrayal room. The dark depressed room and the garden of mystery, final destination outside. But only exit when you find me. Balloons full of blood will pop who will survive the birthday cake?
-Anonymous June 1, 8:00 pm
**************
"Wait what? House near river? Balloons, cakes? Anonymous? Who is this?" Abbey showed Jack the picture as they were sitting in their room that they shared. "A party from an anonymous???" Jack got her phone and started reading the message again and again he was ready to press a button, but Abbey pulled the phone quick. "Well, party? Hm...I don't know..." Abbey took her glasses off hiding the phone.
***************
"Ooooo babe, party we are going!!!" Grace shouted in her swimsuit as she looked in her phone as she tanned. "What?" Peter got out of his private pool. "Look" she showed him the message. "We are going for sure!" She shouted. Grace took his phone, "where's your invitation?" She asked him giving him his phone. "Oh um, stupid phone broke I guess, sure we'll go." He sat next to her hiding his phone. "YAYYY" she hugged him.
*****************
1:00 pm, Abbey BFF❤️
Violet, you coming to the party?

1:45 pm, Abbey Bff ❤️
Violet, you got the invitation yet girl?

2:00 pm, Abbey Bff ❤️
Can't wait !!! Hope you got the invitation so we can go!!! Lol...Alright ttyl Gurl gtg get ready find something nice am I right? Ha!

4:00 pm, Violet Bff 😐
Oh hey Abbey, yea sure I got the invitation, anonymous ha know that person better than anybody. Hope you can go.