Graveyard

Darkness, pure darkness. "Abbey..." she heard a voice. She opened her eyes. She was somewhere bright. Light was surrounding her. She was wearing a white dress and no pain she was feeling free. She turned and face Peter, looked as alive as ever. "Peter!" she hugged him. "Abbey!" Abbey heard Jacks voice behind her. "You returned girl!" Violet's too. They all hugged each other. "So everything is okay now right?" Abbey asked everyone. "We think so, we are free I guess!" they all laughed and hugged again. "Ha! poor souls...The game...Is never over" a voice sounded and the friends jump a bit. They open their eyes and they were again in the house. "NOOOOOOO NOT AGAIN PLEASE NO" They were all shouting. The girl laughs. A picture fly's above them. Its the picture, Lucy left under the lamp. It showed a girl holding two heads of her parents she had a big smile on her face and same clothes.

******************

The graveyard was quiet, it was dark, full of grave stones that filled the place. Trees around and darkness filled the place. An old woman was talking in front of a grave. She was old, with grey, long hair and a black dress. Her phone buzzed. "Have to cancel the long nights for today" she said closing the phone. Alice, Lucy's grandmother was in front of her sons grave, praying. She was in tears. She stopped and remembered. She texted something to Lucy

Hey cutie pie, I am out with friends going to be back at exactly 2:00 in the morning, sorry sweet cheeks! Btw food in the fridge for you to heat up in microwave.

-Grandma xxx

She closed the phone in tears. "Why did you made me kill them?" she said crying. "Alice..." a voice sounded next to her. She looked and saw the girl with pigtails. "You know I love games.." they both laughed. "Love is harsh" Alice says to the girl. "Would I understand when I grow up?" the girl asked holding Alice's hand. "Yes" Alice looks on the floor. "Many people wont believe you about the things you see, your son and husband will leave you to your madness and you will have to deal with a murder." Alice says wiping her tears. "I think its time for Lucy, she had enough of this world." Alice says with anger. "So I can play?" the girl asks with excitement. "Lucy has the filthy blood of them too." Alice says with disgust. The girl laughs "Finally." "Alice..." The old woman says to the girl. "Make me proud." she says to her. "I already made you proud Alice..." the girl smiled and they both laugh.