Betrayal room

Peter got so confused. His face just turned pale because he knew what Lucy was talking about. But he choose to play dumb. "What night?" He turned red, he was sure she knew that he was playing dumb. "DONT LIE!!!!" She shouted with tears. He froze. He didn't knew what to say. She was about to leave, but he stopped her. "Wait!" He stopped her. Lucy stopped and closed the door to the room. She turned to face his handsome eyes and smile. He showed her his wrist. He had a bracelet on. "What is that?" Lucy asks with confusion and then she remembers the bracelet she gave him long time ago. He actually wore it. She covert her mouth she couldn't believe it. She ran and hugged him. That was all he could do to make her feel like he never left her for purpose. "He actually cares." Lucy thought happily as she hugged him. She felt she could never let go of the hug, but then remembered what her grandmother always told her. "If you love somebody let them go!" She repeated in her head and let go. She walked to open the door. "Why did you let go?" He asked. "If you love some..."Peter interrupted her with a kiss on the lips. Violet teared up. "Liked it?" Peter asked. "Loved it" she hugged him again with tears on her eyes. She closed her eyes and then saw a camera in the room. She stopped the hug panicking. "They saw us!" She pushed Peter and opened the door quickly. "Who saw us, what?" He ran after her in the dark halls. Lucy knew exactly where they were she got up the stairs and opened a door.
**************
She covert her mouth when she saw Abbey crying. "What happened?" Peter asked and then realized when he saw the door sign "camera room" . "Fuck" he thought. Grace was replaying the tape over and over again with tears in her eyes, while Grace was crying. "Oh no Abbey!" Lucy ran up to her and tried to hug her. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" Abbey shouted. "Please no I can explain" Peter went up to Grace. "No Peter enough!" Grace teared up and left the room like a storm. Peter ran behind her. "I am sorry I am really." Lucy teared up. "You...You promised..." Abbey cried. "I know I did..." Lucy say next to her and hugged her. She opened her eyes and looked around she heard Abbeys voice "you promise you'll tell Peter as soon as you see him, just tell him I like him. BUT NOBODY ELSE!" She repeated the voice in her head. "No let me go!" Abbey pushed her and cried. Lucy felt she had to leave her alone. She left the room feeling guilty. Tears in her eyes, she felt weak.