Memory photos

"Alright let's pick name...we have no other choice to destroy Grace's name" Violet seemed to know what she was doing. She ripped Grace's name and shook the bowl.

Violet-Lucy ( Papers )
Violet gave Lucy a death stare and Lucy sign.

Abbey-Peter
Abbey avoided eye contact with Peter and just looked to the floor. Peter sign

Jack
Great alone...Need a bit time with myself, he was the only one that laughed.
**************
Peter and Abbey opened another door, it seemed so empty but with a bed. It was like a grown ups room, so empty but still cozy. "Look I wasn't myself alright?" Peter signed and looked around. Abbey wasn't talking to him only wiping her tears and looked around too. "Look I have a girlfriend and I lost her now alright? Give me a break Abbey." Peter opened a closet. Abbey didn't answer. "Oh found something..." Peter got a box that wrote "clue" on the box. He placed it on the bed. "Then why would you kiss Lucy?" Abbey avoided his eyes and looked at the box. She didn't really cared about the game anyways. "I don't know alright? I wasn't myself!" He said louder and opened the box. "I don't have a crush on you..." She said smiling. "What?" He stopped and stared at her with a blank expression. "No now that I discovered you are a douche bag." Abbey shout at him. She was really pissed with him. "Alright yeah sure I am whatever!" He said louder opening the box. Abbey just looked at him opening the box and giggled. "What's so funny?" He said with anger. "You are holding it backwards there's taped you can rip on the other side." She said in laughter, sniffing. "Oh haha Woops I guess you are still smarter than me." He said laughing and he opened the box.
****************
"Pictures of the young girl..." Lucy thought taking the pictures from the box. There was one picture with the girl running trough the fields, she seemed happy. There was nobody there though. She smiled in the camera her eyes shining from the brighten sun. Flowers surrounded the girl and her dress pink and long. Another picture, her sitting on the purple couch that Abbey was sitting quietly now. She was reading a book. "Little women" said on the cover. "My grandma used to love that book, I love that book" Lucy thought looking at the last picture. This was dark.. The ink was preventing the viewer to see the picture. It need some light. Lucy put it under the yellow lamp next to her. She had to find a way to lighten it up. "Lucy? What are you doing?" Peter asked. "You'll see..." Lucy said opening the light. "We just have to wait now" Lucy said scrolling in the box for more. "The thing I do not understand is why does this person wants us to search for this clues? I thought it was going to be like a treasure hunt." Jack commented and lied on the couch next to his sister. "Hey I found a newspaper!" Peter held it up. Jack jumped and took it from him. "House of blue...House to the family of blah blah blah and July of blah blah blah murder oc.... Oh." Jack stopped. "Murder..." Lucy teared up. "In my house?" Lucy said with a shaky voice almost like a whisper. "Your house?" Abbie finally got into the situation. Lucy looked at her with teared eyes. "I saw the girl..." Lucy almost cried. "Lucy come on, stop messing around." Abbie stood up. "It's true! This is my house, my grandfather build this. Blue like my grandmas favorite colour!" Lucy cried. "Lucy you need to calm down!" Jack tried to calm her down. "But you don't understand, I...I am the girl" Lucy cried.