Car ride?

Younger Students were rushing to get to their mother or father's car. Running out the to the courtyard and into their parents hugs. Ready to show them the drawings or essays they wrote for the last day of school. Their parents with a smile, hugging them and kissing them on the cheek. Lucy was watching everything from the top of the tree smiling. "Hey...Hey...LUCY!!" Jack shouted at her. She looked down at his branch, but realized he wasn't there but in a car with Abbey. Abbey was into the car looking at her phone and Jack waving at her with a big smile to notice him. Lucy waved back as the car was going. "TEXT YOUUUUUUU" Abbey voice sounded as the car was driving in the distance. Lucy smiled and waved back, giving a thumbs up. She got down the tree and looked around for her taxi. It was late, again. "Come on last day of school, last day of Ms Connors job for us." Lucy thought as she walked to the sideways to wait there. She sat down on the ground putting her back on the gates the school had. Suddenly someone honked and she pushed her violet hair back to her ear to see if it was the taxi. "Hey Evans, want a ride home?" A mans voice sounded from the car. He rolled down the window and saw Peter sitting there, his arm outside of the window with his cool sunglasses. "Of course, Evan Panks. He was slightly older than us, left school last year." Lucy thought as she rolled her eyes. But they were really close friends. Their mothers used to hang out a lot, they meet at work and stayed close best friends. He wasn't really talking to Lucy all those years, he seemed and though he was way cooler to hang out with her and her friends. But when he was in 6th grade and Lucy was in 5th grade it all changed. I used to have a crush on him all those years but then just gave up when he actually made the effort to talk to her when that accident happened. "It's like he feels pity for me and actually things that it's a blessing he talks to me" Lucy rolled her eyes again. "No thanks Peter I've got a taxi for back home." Lucy said avoiding his perfect green eyes. "You sure, Lucy?" He brushed his short blond hair back and raised one eyebrow. "Maybe I should go, there's really some years that we used to walk around my building talking about things we love" Lucy thought and finally meet his eyes. "Um I don't know..." I said with a disappointment. "Babyyyy!" A girls voice sounded behind Lucy. "Of course, Grace." Lucy thought and didn't even faced her. "Grace" he said with a lower voice and kissed her as he was in the car. "Oh hey, Lucy!" Grace turned to her and kneeled down like she was talking to a child. But really there were actually the same age, in the same class. "You alright? Everything okay?" She asked turning her head in one way. She always asks that question, and I am sure Peter told her about the accident from the moment he asked her out, just to make her seem nice to me. "Yeah I am good." I said avoiding her blue eyes. She had blond, long hair with a small petite body. "Awww, good" she brushed my hair with her long nails. She sat inside the car next to Peter. "So you coming?" Peter raised an eyebrow again, as his girlfriend was hugging him. "Ha! No way with that thing in the car" Lucy thought as she gave a death stare to Grace, but of course she didn't notice as she was too busy kissing his cheek. Lucy's about to say no, but turns her head and notices Mr A walking with his bag her way. "Maybe he is about to offer a ride and everything would be awkward" Lucy opened her wide eyes and ran inside Peters car.