Chapter 5- Unanswered question

Pic of  Rebecca on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 5- Unanswered question

Luna's POV

I went for a short walk because the party was too crowded. I had just walked down a small side street when I heard foot steps behind me. Fuck sake, I was only about twenty metres from the party.

"Hey, you're pretty." The sleazy voice said from behind me.

"Fuck off." I growled and carried on walking.

"Nah." He said and grabbed my wrist, tugginh me down an alley way. How cliche. His hand travelled down my leg but I smacked it away. 

"Don't touch me!" I yelled.

"Shut up, you stupid bitch!" He yelled and smacked me back into the wall. Tears immediately sprang to my eyes as my head made contact with the concrete wall. 

"Help!" I screamed, hoping someone would hear me but I knew the chances were slim. He started to kiss me forcely but I didn't recipocate.

I managed to shove him off. I said the first name that came to my mind.

"HARRY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The guy punched my in the jaw and my body hit the floor. My vision blurred and pain flared all through my body. I let out a loud scream when his foot made contact with my side. I her a loud grunt then a loud smack of skin on skin. I looked up slightly to see the guy being held up against the wall by Louis and Niall while Harry beat the life out of him. I let out a loud whimper as someone touches my side.

"Come here babe, you'll be all right." Zayn cooed in my ear as he picked me up. I screamed again and almost passed out from the pain.

"Harry, she's gotta get to the hospital!" Zayn panicked while tears streamed down my face.

"Fuck. Louis finish him off." Was the last thing I heard before my body went limp.

Harry's POV

I placed my hands on the random blonde's hips as she grinded her ass against me. She smelt like weed and cheap perfume but I needed to get my mind off Luna. I tilted a bottle of tequila up to my lips and drank as much as I could handle. I hissed through gritted teeth and rested my head onto her shoulder.

I watched as Luna walked down a street. 

Wait, by herself?

Why should I care?

Fuck, I shouldn't even care.

I carried on dancing with the chick until I heard a scream that made chills run down my spine.

"HARRY!" Luna's voice sounded petrafied and I couldn't help but react. I pushed the girl away from me so she stumbled into another guy and ran over to the boys.

"Guys, Luna's in trouble, hurry!" I yelled as we sprinted down that little street.

I heard yelling then another scream. 

I run down an alley way to see Luna curled up on the ground whilst a guy kicked her in the ribs. Her screams vibrated through my chest and I hated it. They brought back too many bad memories.