Chapter 66

(We're almost to chapter 70 guys, ahhh!)

S t e l l a

It is getting darker outside now that the sun is setting and kissing the horizon. I watch out the windows and spoon another mouthful of strawberry yogurt before shoving it into my mouth. Louis was right, though I have nothing to compare it to, the yogurt here is sweet and delicious. I lick the cream from around my lips and meet Louis eyes.

"Thank you," I smile to both him and myself ,and lean my elbows on the round small table as I take another spoon. "and you were right, the yogurt here is pretty amazing." I chuckle and his lips curls into a smile.

"It's nothing really. I hope you'll be okay," 

"Me too." I look down at the pink plastic spoon.

"Hey, look, I know Harry...is a confusing character," I nod hastily in agreement. "but he does everything he does for a reason." He finishes, his pale blue eyes never leaving mine. I feel a shudder go down in my spine and I swallow hard.

"He doesn't seem to understand that I just don't want secrets between us, I just want to be there for him like he is for me."

"Some things take time, just give him some space, and some time, and you'll both be fine."

I sigh and slump my shoulders. "Space, Harry and I don't exactly go together," I frown. Every time I'm apart from Harry, I yearn for him. It's absolutely insane how I feel the need to be with him all the time. It's almost scary.

"If you need me. I'll be here."

"What about Harry? And...you?" I don't want him getting into deeper shit with Harry because of me. Their relationship is alright skating on thin ice.

He lets out an earthy sigh before pushing himself up from the table with his cup and spoon. "We'll be okay Stella. Don't worry about me. Just worry about what you're going to do next."

"Which is?" I don't know what the hell to do next.

"Give him space. Lay off. If he really cares about you and if he sees that the secrets thing is an important thing to you, then he'll come back. If not, well, it was never meant to be." I'm so glad I called Louis. 

I get up and dispose of my trash and we both exit, him holding the door for me. Why did I judge him from before? Why was he like that before? 

The breeze is so calming and with a smile, I let my hair down from it's loose pony tail with my eyes closed and my head up to the sky. I hear Louis laugh, and my smile grows.

"Having fun?"

"Yes, I feel good. For now," I laugh.

"It does feel great out here,"

"Thank you. Again," All I can say is thank you. 

"You don't have to thank me, I'm just being a good friend," I open my eyes and I see he is only a few feet away from me and smiling.

Suddenly something clicks in my brain and my eyes pop open.

"Hey..remember when my father and yours wanted us together?"

"Yes? It was kinda dropped, I told my father tha--"

"Maybe, m-maybe Harry'll react if he sees me with you all the time," My light bulb is going off and my eyes are growing wide.

"This doesn't sound good Stella, and I have to te--"

"You said you're my friend, so if you are, can you do me a favor?"

His mouth open and closes.

"Stella your father thinks that you and M--"

"Louis, listen to me, are you listening? I--"