Chapter 25- Night On The Terris (Pt2. of 3)

H a r r y

There she stood hair long wavy and golden off her shoulders, lips as red and luscious as her bum, skin as glowing as the moon above us.

In another man's arms.

It didn't take me long to watch her stumble through the door, get bumped into by some intoxicated teenager, get handed a solo cup to which she put back down, and for that dickhead to come swipe her off of her feet. 

He was tall, he was blond, he was lean, he was her type, and quite frantically, it bothered me that I wasn't the one wrapping my arms around her petite waist and taking her face in my hands.

I didn't realise that I was already have way over there until Zayn shouted my name, and Stella's shiny blue eyes were large and wide, and the way her lips were slightly parted; she was obviously shocked at my sudden presence. She was as shocked as I was, quite frankly; I had no idea what I was doing.

I was surprised myself, the high I had was making me feel good, making me feel bold to say the least, and I wanted Stella all to myself, I couldn't stand seeing her in another mans arms, the way Marcel had her in his arms.

There he stood, hands cupping her face, back slightly hunched, and blond hair shinning in the moonlight, completely obvious to my standing behind him.

I cleared my throat.

The moron finally turned around and looked between the both of us a good two times before looking back at Stella.

My fists clenched and unclenched, as the thought of beating him to a pulp on this floor began flashing in my mind.

"Is there a problem?" He asked slowly.

"Yes, you had your filthy hands on my girlfriend," I spat.

Stella gasped.

I glared at her.

"I'm sorry dude" He put his hands up in pretend surrender. He glared at Stella. "I didn't know,"

She looked down shamefully and fumbled with her fingers.

"Well, run along." I waved him off and he obliged giving Stella another apologetic look before stalking off to find his next prey.

Stella stared wide eyed at me, and for a second everything around us became slow motion, and only the beating of her heavy heart could be heard, even through the blaring music.

She shook her head.

"What the hell was that?"

I took a daring step closer, and I noticed how her body stiffened. "What was what?"

"You said I was your girlfriend" She shouted over the music.

Some people glared at us, other blankly stared, and others stumbled and dry humped each other as they grinded to the music.

"I know what I said," I scratched the back of my head awkwardly.

I wrapped my fingers around her wrists as I tugged her towards the farthest area of the terris. The "quietest" part of the terris. I could feel the pulse in her wrists accelerate and the goosebumps dance across her skin as I held onto her.

When I looked towards the corner Zayn, Louis, Mickey and I had previously been in, they were gone, probably on the dance floor, but nonetheless gone. There solo cups and beer bottles still lingered around, along with my own.

I could feel my heart beating against my chest, and my pulse pounding through my ears as I began to sweat. I licked my lips as I gripped her wrists tightly, just to make sure that she was still there, that she was real.