Chapter 50- Damn You

S t e l l a

My heart fell into the pit of my stomach the second those words fell from his swollen pink lips. "Antidepressant." I repeated in my head over and over until it was perfectly edged into my brain.

Why would he need those? What happened to him that he would need to take those in order to stay happy?

Lips trembling, I opened my mouth to speak, "I-I had no idea-" 

"Shut the fuck up" He growled backing away from me entirely. I understood that he was angry, but that didn't give him an excuse to disrespect me?

"Excuse you?" In two seconds I was drowning in the tears that were threatening to fall, and now I was getting hot in the ears, and fired in my stomach.

"You heard me, I'm sure your ears work" He snapped.

I balled up my unintimidating fists by my sides and glared at him.

"Just because you're upset with me, that doesn't give you the right to bitch at me like that. It's fucking rude" I defend myself.

"Either way, you aren't going to do shit, and you sure as hell aren't going to correct me either" 

For some reason, the part of his brain that's telling him to shut up isn't working. 

"You're drunk,a-and  I'm not listening to you" I swallowed hard and attempted to push past him but he gripped by elbow, a little more loosely than I thought and pulled me back.

I stood back in my previous spot, folding my arms across my chest. I refused to look at him, while he was anxious in  trying to find my eyes in the poor lighting of the kitchen.

"Look at me" His voice was a bit softer, yet still demanding. 

My eyes flickered from his to the floor, testing myself to look at him but I couldn't. All I saw were red, angry, hazed eyes, eyes that I weren't fond with. 

"I can't." I spoke truthfully. 

My throat felt over excessively dry and my lips felt like rubber.

"Please" He whispered running his forefingers over my jawline. "I'm sorry"

My head snapped up to look at him and finally our eyes met. Was he being serious?

I shook my head quickly, dismissing his sentence completely. "You're drunk, excuse me," I tried to push past him again but he pulled me back in with the poisonous venom that was his words.

"Make me feel better. I-It hurts" I could hear the eagerness dripping from his mouth like honey and dirt mixed in a clumpy combination.

My back still faced to him, I wrapped my arms around myself struggling to find the warmth that had just evaporated from the room.

I clamped my eyes shut and held my breath.

"What hurts?" I asked slowly and serenely.

I shuddered as I felt his breath fanning my neck.

"Everything." He whispered into my ear. 

"Harry, is this you?" I whispered distantly. More so to myself than him. Yet he still chuckled lowly in response.

"It's me."

He began tracing intricate patterns on the back of my arms, kissing down my neck. I felt his warm tongue flick at my ear lobe.

"Make me feel better" He icily whispered down my neck. His lips followed after his words against my neck.

I stood there idly, my head cocked to the side, my arms holding what was left of me, my eyes closed and my lips parted.