Choices

Walking the lonely path to school is very different now, it feels more like I have 2 choices of where to go. As I round the bend of a path that trails the road I can see the two choices a head of me, the path that will take me to my dull life as a high school student living in England's smallest City or the path that will lead me into the darkness of the forest where I could scream as load as my lungs and voice would allow yet no one would hear or care. The forest that whispers to you with its muted speech, if only I could find the remote and understand what the wind says gently in your ear as it passes you by.

The decision approaches as it does 5 days a week, every week. I will choose the path to that institute of horror and misery they label a 'school' so as not to frighten the parents and where they will suck all hope and dreams out of us along with the frail soul we hold lovingly within. I would rather dig myself a hole in the ground somewhere, curl up inside of it and hide for the rest of my life than have to work out one more goddamn equivalent fraction or draw a useless diagram of Silicon Dioxide that will never ever be mentioned again in my pathetic life. 

Soon enough I will not be able to face the choice anymore, the prospect of taking that same direction every time for another few years will drive me insane and not knowing what lays hidden among the leaves naughs at my stomach like a starved rodant. Not today, but soon, I will enter the mysterious forest where unimaginable phenomenons take place and a light is merely there to show the creatures that lay hidden in the shadows wgere you are.