Prologue Part 2

Part two!!! please comment and vote >.>

*ALISSA GREEN*

“I’m sorry mom.” I said as I sobbed.

“What?” I jerked my head on the door and there I found my two brothers Fred and Eric staring at me as the obviously heard what I told my mom. 

“Did I hear it right?” Fred said and disbelief is written on his face.

“I’m sorry.” Is all I can say.

“Who did that to you?” Eric said greeting his teeth. He’s mad. His usual cool demeanor was totally gone.

That’s where more tears just flooded from me. “I…I don’t know him.” I said.

“What?!” Fred exclaimed as he punch my door. Mom cried some more. Eric shook his head.

It hurts to see that my family is now hurting because of me. If I could just turn back time, I would have been more careful, more responsible and rational before doing things.

“You slept with a guy that you didn’t even know?” Eric said.

“I’m sorry.” I did not know what to say anymore.

FLASH BACK------

I walked back at the hotel where we’re staying at and I can’t help but smile as I put the necklace Caleb gave me. He said I was his lucky charm and lucky star..hmmm I can live with that. My smile completely disappeared from my face when I saw Tracie. 

“Hey Ali…we were just thinking of a girls night.” Marie informed me.

I shrugged. “Sure.”

“Tracie offered our room.” Marie said hesitantly as she knows exact how I would feel about it.

But since I am in a good mood. “Sure…we’ll be there after 20 minutes.” I said and I left them in the lobby with shocked faces. I smirked.

I walked to our room and Casey was on the phone talking to her mom while Julia is now awake and in the shower. I lazily sat on the bed.

“Tracie wants to have a girls night.” I said when Casey was free from her phone call.

“What did you say?”

“I said yes.” I casually said.

“Wow…you’re in a good mood aren’t you?” Casey said and lay on the bed beside me. She turns to me and noticed something. “Nice Necklace, where did you buy it?”

I can’t help but blush as I remembered Caleb, I think I have a crush on him. “Someone gave it to me at the beach.” I said as I played my fingers on it.

She bolted up in sitting position. “Really? Is he cute?” She asked with wide eyes.

I chuckled. “No…he’s handsome. Cute and handsome are so not together.” I clarified it up.

“Ohhh….and why did he gave that to you?”

“He said I was his lucky charm.”

“Aww how sweet.”

“Yeah and weird at the same time.” I smiled.

“I’m done.” Julia cut us off from our conversation.

“Be ready in ten minutes Miss walking sunburn…we are going to Tracie’s room and have some girl bonding.” I teased.

She rolled her eyes. “Whatever.” She went to where her luggage was located. “You actually agreed?” she asked in disbelief. What can I say? My friends know me that much.